Expired Hot Deals

[Skip The Dishes] $3 Cheeseburgers @ The Burger's Priest

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2020 8:29 pm
Feb 10, 2018
45 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Just picked up a couple and I agree with some members' comments about the taste. It seems like the burgers are underseasoned ..I had to add salt. Great for the price!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18471 posts
26484 upvotes
ONTARIO
rcnrcnrcn wrote: The Burger's Priest (Lakeshore Rd.)
Placed for Delivery ASAP
x1
$3 Cheeseburger
$3.00
• Regular Bun
• The Works (Everything on it)
x1
$3 Cheeseburger
$3.00
• Regular Bun
• Ketchup
• Mustard
• Pickles
• Raw Onions
Food/Beverage Total
$6.00
Delivery Fee
$2.99
HST
$1.17
Tip the Food Courier
$2.00
Total (CAD)
$12.16
Paid with Credit Card.

So over 100% in tax and fees
Plus that $12 cost me $24 in income!

$o $24 get$ me $6=democracy at it$ fine$t
At least your delivery fee is only $2.99. The burger priest location here charges $4.99 delivery on Skip.
Nov 14, 2004
293 posts
50 upvotes
First time I signed up for Skip The Dish and ordered pickup. Two cheeseburger+bacon costed $9.02. Later I found out that I had extra charges on my credit card from Skip The Dishes for $40.65 and $59.73 that I never ordered. Call my credit card company and reported it right away. Never will be using Skip The Dish again. What a bad experience.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2003
1109 posts
304 upvotes
Hamilton
KmacRFD wrote: Just picked up a couple and I agree with some members' comments about the taste. It seems like the burgers are underseasoned ..I had to add salt. Great for the price!
They are perfect you all are so used to salted to death burgers and every other loaded fast food.
Jul 4, 2012
194 posts
143 upvotes
Kasshern wrote: First time I signed up for Skip The Dish and ordered pickup. Two cheeseburger+bacon costed $9.02. Later I found out that I had extra charges on my credit card from Skip The Dishes for $40.65 and $59.73 that I never ordered. Call my credit card company and reported it right away. Never will be using Skip The Dish again. What a bad experience.
After using skip the dishes for the first time a year ago my credit card number was stolen and had charges totalling $4,000. Luckily my credit card company handled it.
May 28, 2016
179 posts
167 upvotes
Toronto
KmacRFD wrote: Just picked up a couple and I agree with some members' comments about the taste. It seems like the burgers are underseasoned ..I had to add salt. Great for the price!
traktion wrote:
They are perfect you all are so used to salted to death burgers and every other loaded fast food.
I ordered on 2 separate days from the same location and it was perfect the first time but too salty the 2nd time.