Expired Hot Deals

Skip The Dishes

$7 off no minimum order (Possibly targeted - GTA/Toronto)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2020 2:55 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2006
1922 posts
215 upvotes
Markham

[Skip The Dishes] $7 off no minimum order (Possibly targeted - GTA/Toronto)

Got this email just now as an apology for a mistake they sent out yesterday. Check your email/accounts, especially if you live in the GTA.
We’ve got food on our brains.

Oops. Yesterday, we told you that free delivery with a minimum order from every Toronto restaurant runs until Friday.

This offer we described was incorrect, but we’ll do you one better. Here’s a treat from us and it’s already in your account.

Just for you, <name>.
Here’s $7 off
No minimum order!
Use it in the next 3 days.
21 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16835 posts
32852 upvotes
Scarborough
I don’t remember getting the erroneous email yesterday but I received the $7 email tonight. Wouldn’t have even used the free delivery offer but I’ll definitely be using the $7 off with no minimum offer!
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
19367 posts
8007 upvotes
Toronto
These are targeted and come at least once every week (probably for those who don't use skip).
Realtor - Investment Properties
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2006
1922 posts
215 upvotes
Markham
I got the email yesterday but I also dgaf about free delivery.
TomRFD wrote: I don’t remember getting the erroneous email yesterday but I received the $7 email tonight. Wouldn’t have even used the free delivery offer but I’ll definitely be using the $7 off with no minimum offer!
Mar 14, 2017
470 posts
967 upvotes
Didn't get it on any of my accounts in Toronto.

Sidenote, does anyone know why skip switched to orange in the app? Throws me off every time I open it haha
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16835 posts
32852 upvotes
Scarborough
corwal wrote: Didn't get it on any of my accounts in Toronto.

Sidenote, does anyone know why skip switched to orange in the app? Throws me off every time I open it haha
I only got it on my most active account, each of which are Toronto based.

No idea about the new look but they did send me an email earlier today about the change. Maybe they didn't want to share a colour with Door Dash?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1003 posts
88 upvotes
Don't believe I ever got an email about free delivery but I got this as well. I'll take it I guess.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2004
1088 posts
931 upvotes
I just got 7 of these in my various accounts. guess i'm not cooking until the weekend!
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
2922 posts
1411 upvotes
GTA
I was getting these until last week. None this week. I only place pick up orders and order amount very close to discount (I just pay taxes). May be they figured I’ve been eating free .
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2059 posts
2116 upvotes
Toronto
I didn't get an email and my app is still red lol
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
2228 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto
Got it, and been saying that it's been a while since Skip sent me any coupons. During the height of the pandemic I was getting $10 coupon every couple of weeks.
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
722 upvotes
I got one of these yesterday, last week I got two, a $7 and a $10 days later, on the same account, it applied the $10 first, then same day, I got to use the $7, weird but cool, I got the best Thai Bun (Bowl), sick bowl, you can imagine for $2.xx, then got 2-4-1 california sandwiches, BOGO deal, for like $5, amazing deals, skip is the best with their credits, that's why I never use them otherwise, don't want to be a consistent customer that they don't send credits to, funny but I never got these deals for like a full year or two after initially using them, the guy at california sandwiches was rude to me, bill had the discounted price on the bag, he must have been peanut butter and jelly, of me getting two $13 sandwiches for the price of a slice of pizza <g>,
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
722 upvotes
headleygrange wrote: I was getting these until last week. None this week. I only place pick up orders and order amount very close to discount (I just pay taxes). May be they figured I’ve been eating free .
I do the same thing, the coupons are hit and miss, they target cheapskates to try and hook us, but we're too smart for that, maximize $aving$,
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16835 posts
32852 upvotes
Scarborough
chenj16 wrote: Used to receive $15 off from various accounts
The last time I received $15 off was back in March. Since then I've had $10 off twice and now this $7 off offer.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2732 posts
2077 upvotes
when STD became yellow? It used to be RFD red.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)