Expired Hot Deals

Skip The Dishes

BOGO Chicken Nuggets @ Popeyes (likely delivery only)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2022 6:41 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
24196 posts
193673 upvotes
GTA

[Skip The Dishes] BOGO Chicken Nuggets @ Popeyes (likely delivery only)

When you order chicken nuggets at Popeyes through Skip The Dishes, you will get a second order free. An 8 pc shows as $6.99 in the app, so it's 16 pc for $6.99. Unfortunately this is likely delivery only as the menu doesn't come up at all if you switch to pickup.
Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 5.13.59 PM.png
7 replies
Apr 10, 2008
494 posts
431 upvotes
Toronto
these are nothing like the tenders - and extremely salty. would avoid, even with the BOGO.
Jul 22, 2006
592 posts
1114 upvotes
I found then quite tasty and meaty for a nugget and I quite like their dipping sauces.

Yeah another BS Skip promo that is delivery only, so by the time you've paid the $3.25 delivery fee and the "expected" tip as well as the higher price for the food on the app ($1 more for the nuggets for example, my app shows $7.49) you see that it's not such a great deal.

In addition delivery from Skip is a crapshoot with drivers who can't figure out the simplest things like addresses or to not put a bag of food in front of a door that swings out or actually follow instructions.

I know many aren't able to pick up from the restaurant and I understand, but I prefer to pickup because I know how long it will take to get my food, it won't be tampered with and I'll be going straight home so I know it won't get cold. Can't guarantee that with Skip.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2011
1809 posts
1168 upvotes
SW Ontario
canlabman wrote: In addition delivery from Skip is a crapshoot with drivers who can't figure out the simplest things like addresses or to not put a bag of food in front of a door that swings out or actually follow instructions.
lol, still true.
Penalty Box
Aug 13, 2020
806 posts
2926 upvotes
50/50 you even get the food with Skip lol. It’s like the Uber remediation program or something
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2017
1669 posts
1967 upvotes
OMG whatever u do don't order more than 1!

I thought what's the point of ordering 1 if you have to pay delivery and tip but then I was totally stuffed and have 2 full boxes left. It must have massive calories or something in the batter. Anyways it tastes ok if you get it with tartar sauce
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
7012 posts
3008 upvotes
I like most of Popeye's offerings like their bone-in chicken, chicken sandwich, fries, rice, etc but the nuggets just did not work. Very salty & just way worse than McDonald's nuggets for example