Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Skip The Dishes

BOGO Chicken Nuggets @ Popeyes (likely delivery only)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2022 6:41 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
25954 posts
210772 upvotes
GTA

[Skip The Dishes] BOGO Chicken Nuggets @ Popeyes (likely delivery only)

When you order chicken nuggets at Popeyes through Skip The Dishes, you will get a second order free. An 8 pc shows as $6.99 in the app, so it's 16 pc for $6.99. Unfortunately this is likely delivery only as the menu doesn't come up at all if you switch to pickup.
Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 5.13.59 PM.png
6 replies
Apr 10, 2008
527 posts
690 upvotes
Toronto
these are nothing like the tenders - and extremely salty. would avoid, even with the BOGO.
Jul 22, 2006
805 posts
1673 upvotes
I found then quite tasty and meaty for a nugget and I quite like their dipping sauces.

Yeah another BS Skip promo that is delivery only, so by the time you've paid the $3.25 delivery fee and the "expected" tip as well as the higher price for the food on the app ($1 more for the nuggets for example, my app shows $7.49) you see that it's not such a great deal.

In addition delivery from Skip is a crapshoot with drivers who can't figure out the simplest things like addresses or to not put a bag of food in front of a door that swings out or actually follow instructions.

I know many aren't able to pick up from the restaurant and I understand, but I prefer to pickup because I know how long it will take to get my food, it won't be tampered with and I'll be going straight home so I know it won't get cold. Can't guarantee that with Skip.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2011
1866 posts
1199 upvotes
SW Ontario
canlabman wrote: In addition delivery from Skip is a crapshoot with drivers who can't figure out the simplest things like addresses or to not put a bag of food in front of a door that swings out or actually follow instructions.
lol, still true.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2020
2079 posts
5096 upvotes
50/50 you even get the food with Skip lol. It’s like the Uber remediation program or something
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8541 posts
5315 upvotes
I like most of Popeye's offerings like their bone-in chicken, chicken sandwich, fries, rice, etc but the nuggets just did not work. Very salty & just way worse than McDonald's nuggets for example