Expired Hot Deals

Skip The Dishes

Buy 1 High Priest burger and get one free offer through the SkipTheDishes app - $12.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2021 7:21 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2084 posts
4651 upvotes
Mississauga

[Skip The Dishes] Buy 1 High Priest burger and get one free offer through the SkipTheDishes app - $12.99

Expiry:
March 7, 2021
Retailer:
Skip The Dishes
More offers from Skip The Dishes
The Burgers Priest is offering a buy one get one free offer for buying a high priest burger. The burger goes for $12.99 and you will need to use the SkipTheDishes app to advantage of the offer. The offer works for either pickup or delivery. Limit one per order and valid till March 7th. This offer was posted in the banner of the SkipTheDishes app and I also saw the offer posted on their Facebook page.
Images
  • 1B592F46-7CBB-4979-A9E2-290459321F59.png
Last edited by jetertmac on Mar 3rd, 2021 4:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
53 replies
Dec 16, 2019
131 posts
151 upvotes
Still too much for those tiny burgers 🤨
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10015 posts
4409 upvotes
Toronto
Deal is appearing in my app.
Btw, each high priest comes with 8oz of meat.
So basically 2 burgers with a total of 1lb of meat for 12.99
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
May 3, 2010
351 posts
402 upvotes
Oakville
jetertmac wrote: The burgers priest is offer a buy one get one free offer for buying a high priest burger. The burger goes for $12.99 and you will need to use the SkipTheDishes app to advantage of the offer. The offer works for either pickup or delivery. Limit one per order and valid till March 7th. This offer was posted in the banner of the SkipTheDishes app and I also saw the offer posted on their Facebook page.
Pssst edit out your address from the image
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
1615 posts
2896 upvotes
modelle18 wrote: Pssst edit out your address from the image
It's a very large apartment building, pretty sure he's safe from RFD stalkers. But seriously, $1750 a month for a 2 bedroom? WOW!
$52 25GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Telus EPP Plan - Includes Apple Watch LTE @ NO CHARGE!
BYE BYE ROGERS!
$21.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
Fongo. Free CAD Calling.
Dec 20, 2019
66 posts
142 upvotes
those burger prices are getting ridiculous... They were made to be alternative to real nutritious food but 15 dollars with tax FOR A HAMBURGER?........ And those patties and burgers are TINY.
Jun 15, 2019
607 posts
519 upvotes
KenAdams wrote: It's a very large apartment building, pretty sure he's safe from RFD stalkers. But seriously, $1750 a month for a 2 bedroom? WOW!

Where ? Where? That’s the real deal
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
22905 posts
4385 upvotes
Toronto
Heineken12 wrote: those burger prices are getting ridiculous... They were made to be alternative to real nutritious food but 15 dollars with tax FOR A HAMBURGER?........ And those patties and burgers are TINY.
lol..........troll much? you posted the exact same in the Fresh Burger BOGO thread...............

dang, Burger's Priest is also a fine burger..............

I think I might suffer a heart attack eating sooooo many burgers!!!

FS: Nothing at the moment
Heatware: 63-0-0
Dec 20, 2019
66 posts
142 upvotes
bruh fries are just potatoes in case you didn't know a batch of fries costs like 30 cents and carbonated drink is just sugar tap water that costs them nothing... so when they charge like extra 5 dollars to make it combo just know that going forward.
Jul 9, 2006
356 posts
77 upvotes
I can't seem to find Burger Priest on my skip app....shows up just fine on Uber Eats though
May 18, 2018
690 posts
683 upvotes
I honestly can't justify buying these burgers, their taste is the same as Harvey's and Harvey's is a much better value.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10015 posts
4409 upvotes
Toronto
PanchoVilla wrote: I honestly can't justify buying these burgers, their taste is the same as Harvey's and Harvey's is a much better value.
Yikes. Not being able to tell the difference in quality between a 100% meat patty that’s properly cooked and the filler filled patty that comes from Harvey’s.

And do tell, what burgers at Harvey’s can you order that total 1lb in meat for 12.99?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
May 18, 2018
690 posts
683 upvotes
ShoNuff2 wrote: Yikes. Not being able to tell the difference in quality between a 100% meat patty that’s properly cooked and the filler filled patty that comes from Harvey’s.

And do tell, what burgers at Harvey’s can you order that total 1lb in meat for 12.99?
Nope, no taste difference at all.

As for the value, Harvey's consistently has coupons which give way better value than BP, not talking about this deal specifically.

If you think it's better, knock yourself out, enjoy.
Jan 1, 2015
884 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto, ON
PanchoVilla wrote: I honestly can't justify buying these burgers, their taste is the same as Harvey's and Harvey's is a much better value.
Agreed that Harvey's is much better value, but their taste is not even close to being the same....

Taste is subjective though....
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
6863 posts
2861 upvotes
Heineken12 wrote: those burger prices are getting ridiculous... They were made to be alternative to real nutritious food but 15 dollars with tax FOR A HAMBURGER?........ And those patties and burgers are TINY.
This deal works out to be 2 double quarter pounders with cheese from McDonalds in terms of meat, & tastes better. 2 double quarter pounders at McDonalds would cost more than this (probably $20 including tax instead of $15 including tax)
Aug 24, 2011
540 posts
536 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Dude, do you even have tastebuds? Harvey's burgers don't even taste like beef. They're basically beyond meat burgers.
Nov 6, 2003
945 posts
75 upvotes
Edmonton
Well at least one person is happy to see a deal on this. I found it novel that the High Priest manages to look more like a Big Mac than the actual Big Mac, and tastes much much better as well. Worth the price to me.

Taste is both subjective (what one likes and doesn't) and objective (some people just can't taste things others can). If you can't taste the difference or don't see enough of a difference to justify the cost, then why would you waste your money on it? For those of us that can taste the difference, well thanks to OP for sharing this deal.
Click on these links to see my Heatware evals and my eBay.ca feedback summary.
Dec 30, 2016
163 posts
45 upvotes
GTA
Ditto. I eat cheap burger often (Burger King, A&W) and wont spend more than $3 on Big Mac.

Yet I still consider this to be a decent deal.
Nov 3, 2008
217 posts
187 upvotes
Toronto
For anyone who's used this deal, how do you customize the second High Priest?
In the app, I can customize one with no pickles. There's a grey bar for High Priest Burger #2 but clicking on it doesn't do anything.
Am I stuck with both High Priests with the same customization?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)