Expired Hot Deals

Skip The Dishes

Save $22 on a $30/$40 (location specific) order from Skip The Dishes (selected restaurants)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2022 5:38 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
2007 posts
811 upvotes
Toronto
Those is Sauga, please save yourself from ordering from Lazeez. Our beef kabob and chicken kabob were so dry. Unbelievable. Falafel was good and rice. Weird how they put hummus on your rice and just give you pita you can get from the supermarket. Thought it was home made pita. My first and probably last experience with Lazeez. Not worth the $23 I spent
Sep 5, 2021
32 posts
61 upvotes
DealsHunterCo wrote: Those is Sauga, please save yourself from ordering from Lazeez. Our beef kabob and chicken kabob were so dry. Unbelievable. Falafel was good and rice. Weird how they put hummus on your rice and just give you pita you can get from the supermarket. Thought it was home made pita. My first and probably last experience with Lazeez. Not worth the $23 I spent
I ordered the chicken shawarma and it was the worst. felt like a mix of minced chicken and some dry pieces lol. How do they survive with such shitty food ; no idea
Mar 26, 2004
486 posts
341 upvotes
Skip the dishes sucks. Code already used message then I go to order and I get a payment error message. DELETE
Mar 21, 2011
948 posts
1297 upvotes
Worked well yesterday NY22. I wish they had a broader selection but can't complain
Sep 8, 2010
65 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
Cloudi wrote: Which code worked and what was the order minimum? I'll update the OP!
It was NY22!
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3485 posts
3270 upvotes
Oakville, ON
DealsHunterCo wrote: Those is Sauga, please save yourself from ordering from Lazeez. Our beef kabob and chicken kabob were so dry. Unbelievable. Falafel was good and rice. Weird how they put hummus on your rice and just give you pita you can get from the supermarket. Thought it was home made pita. My first and probably last experience with Lazeez. Not worth the $23 I spent
Lazeez sucks …only like the lentil rice… their meat is always rotten spoiled it’s disgusting ..don’t even shave it off the grill in front of you ..cheap on portions too now and prices too high…totally inauthentic taking from warmer tray or then throwing the meat on flat top grill..I second that notion
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3485 posts
3270 upvotes
Oakville, ON
EvilKaiju wrote: I ordered the chicken shawarma and it was the worst. felt like a mix of minced chicken and some dry pieces lol. How do they survive with such shitty food ; no idea
Add osmows to that list just as putrid as lazeez
Oct 11, 2019
344 posts
249 upvotes
Calgary
Mamamimi wrote: Was it just for today or preorder? Delivery or pickup? Doesn’t work for me for pickup. I haven’t even used this before!
Delivery. I preordered early this morning cause I knew it might get used up. This was my second time using NY22/NY2022 on the same account.
Jan 18, 2011
72 posts
41 upvotes
Winnipeg
Other thread about this says it was limited to the first 2000 people. Wish I would've known that, cause I wouldn't have waited to the weekend. Didn't want to go out in the stupid-cold on Thursday/Friday in Wpg.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2014
1370 posts
1562 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kt_kat wrote: Other thread about this says it was limited to the first 2000 people. Wish I would've known that, cause I wouldn't have waited to the weekend. Didn't want to go out in the stupid-cold on Thursday/Friday in Wpg.
Next time pre-order for a later date so you can at least use the coupon before it's out of uses.
Oct 11, 2019
344 posts
249 upvotes
Calgary
sn00ch wrote: Next time pre-order for a later date so you can at least use the coupon before it's out of uses.
Best advice. I preordered twice using the code and both times the code used up after a few hours. As with anything RFD, buy first think later.
Jun 25, 2021
7 posts
2 upvotes
Try original shawarma on burhamthorpe and wolfdale buddy
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
2007 posts
811 upvotes
Toronto
Sssamsget wrote: Try original shawarma on burhamthorpe and wolfdale buddy
Well, it's only once in a blue moon that I'm in Sauga. But NEVER LAzeez, EVER
Several shwarma places that are way better

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)