Expired Hot Deals

[Skip The Dishes] Skipthedishes $10 off, no minimum (Targetted YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2020 12:53 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 6, 2003
10492 posts
782 upvotes
Vancouver

[Skip The Dishes] Skipthedishes $10 off, no minimum (Targetted YMMV)

Expiry:
May 24, 2020
Retailer:
Skip The Dishes
More offers from Skip The Dishes
Received this on two of my accounts. Check your email. Expires on Sunday at 11:59PM CT.
Images
  • index.jpg
<< Public Mobile, Uber Eats, Tangerine, Coast Capital, STACK user >>
FS: Core i5-2500K | CPU Coolers | 120/140mm Case Fans
MY HEATWARE
13 replies
Dec 20, 2013
37 posts
5 upvotes
Received this as well but when I go into my account I don't see a credit?
Dec 20, 2013
37 posts
5 upvotes
Amourek wrote: It's not listed in credits. Add something and it will pop up.
Ah, got it. thanks!
Feb 2, 2009
130 posts
5 upvotes
I got it as well but as I was editing my order, the discount disappeared; chatted with cs and they couldn’t do anything. Super annoying
Nov 18, 2011
63 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Lee83 wrote: I got it as well but as I was editing my order, the discount disappeared; chatted with cs and they couldn’t do anything. Super annoying
I had the same experiences previously. I asked them to add the credit as the coupon just disappeared and they did for me. Some CSR added credit without issue some didn’t. If they didn’t I tried to chat with another one and got it.
Feb 2, 2009
130 posts
5 upvotes
chrisjyhong wrote: I had the same experiences previously. I asked them to add the credit as the coupon just disappeared and they did for me. Some CSR added credit without issue some didn’t. If they didn’t I tried to chat with another one and got it.
Thanks for the tip. I tried another cs rep and she sais she’d refund me the credit but that it would take some time. I’m still skeptical that the credit will show up tho
Nov 18, 2011
63 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Lee83 wrote: Thanks for the tip. I tried another cs rep and she sais she’d refund me the credit but that it would take some time. I’m still skeptical that the credit will show up tho
I was told that the credit will be honored within 24 hours but I usually received the email notification sooner than that. Hope you get it too!
Nov 23, 2017
21 posts
3 upvotes
Abbotsford
I've ordered from skip a total of 139 times. Yet i have never received an email like this. am i doing something wrong :(
Jan 12, 2004
614 posts
172 upvotes
I get promos almost every other day on multiple accounts. I think the trick is to NOT order often. The whole point of the promo is to entice you back in. If you order regularly, you're not their target.
Nov 23, 2017
21 posts
3 upvotes
Abbotsford
I guess theres no reward for being a loyal customer these days
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2422 posts
1675 upvotes
Mr Snuff wrote: I get promos almost every other day on multiple accounts. I think the trick is to NOT order often. The whole point of the promo is to entice you back in. If you order regularly, you're not their target.
I guess you must enjoy the $20 freebie well.
Aug 26, 2019
89 posts
182 upvotes
I finally got one, but a $15 meal still comes to $10-15 with tax, delivery charge and tip. Will have to use it on a smoothie or something stupid.
May 25, 2015
248 posts
563 upvotes
on
derweissewolf wrote: I finally got one, but a $15 meal still comes to $10-15 with tax, delivery charge and tip. Will have to use it on a smoothie or something stupid.
I just do pickup for a $10 item to avoid delivery charge and tip since the coupon has no minimum. For items below $10, you just pay tax (if applicable)
Images
  • 8FE852B7-FDFB-423D-91BA-A8656BFC9E96.png