Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Skip The Dishes

SkipTheDishes $22 off (min $30 purchase)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2022 6:42 pm
Sep 10, 2008
216 posts
85 upvotes
Yes I got an email. NY2022 worked for me at Souvlaki Hut in Port Credit.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
2553 posts
194 upvotes
Restaurant List for Toronto
PARALLEL
Issan Der (midtown)
Mooring Eats (Etobicoke) (might need to try NY22)
Thai Room
J San Sushi Bar
Saigon Pai
Urban Thai
Poutine Delight
Kawa Sushi
Salad King (elm)
Fushimi Sushi (church)
Kibo Sushi House (College)
Fran's Restaurant (Victoria st)
Thai Elephant (Queen St W)
Halal Guys (Yonge)
Banh Mi Boys (Yonge)
Adda Bistro
Swan and Firkin
King's Chef Chinese (bloor st)
Imma Thai (College)
Egg Club (yonge)
Golden Diner (carlton)
Protip : You save more money when you're not on RFD! :lol:
Sep 5, 2018
870 posts
766 upvotes
danascully wrote: These delivery services screw the restaurant you're buying your food from

Order directly if you are able to

Or maybe you don't care
I wish I was rich enough to not care about discounts
Mar 13, 2006
444 posts
275 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MiNuNDeCoMpUtEr wrote: I wish I was rich enough to not care about discounts
I have heard that some rich people are the cheapest people. That's how some got rich in the first place. 🤣
<3
May 5, 2017
14 posts
14 upvotes
LNahid2000 wrote: Thanks! Ordered like $30 worth of Halal Guys for $12 for pickup.
Did the same. The code from the other thread (NY22) did not work for me. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
2443 posts
2978 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I think this is expired. It says "Voucher out of uses". I was able to use it on 1 of the accounts
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Dec 8, 2008
490 posts
460 upvotes
Winnipeg
danascully wrote: These delivery services screw the restaurant you're buying your food from

Or maybe you don't care
It is the restaurant's decision to sign up.
Jan 17, 2009
245 posts
370 upvotes

Or maybe you don't care
I tried but they keep telling me to just order or skipthedishes or ubereats.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
PSA: If you cancel out of payment to make a correction to your order like add delivery instructions, it consumes your voucher which is completely ridiculous as the order did not even get created.

Customer support is useless. Took them 15 minutes just to understand the issue and then claimed to be impotent to do anything about it.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
1100 posts
395 upvotes
BinaryJay wrote: PSA: If you cancel out of payment to make a correction to your order like add delivery instructions, it consumes your voucher which is completely ridiculous as the order did not even get created.

Customer support is useless. Took them 15 minutes just to understand the issue and then claimed to be impotent to do anything about it.
Thanks for letting me know!!! This happened to me. I was about to pay and then cancelled out to change something and it said out of uses. :(
Dec 20, 2012
583 posts
532 upvotes
Barrie
Skip: "You must add more items to your order to use this Voucher"

Me: *adds more items*

Skip: "Voucher is not valid for this restaurant"

What a wonderful UX Skip the Dishes is... :facepalm:
Sep 29, 2009
816 posts
1427 upvotes
Kitchener
Seems to work for $40+ orders at Fireside Grill in Kitchener. Get yourselves a bunch of Reuben sandwiches and souvlaki on the side!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9450 posts
11816 upvotes
Calgary
The mysterious coupon code worked today in Calgary at essence of Saigon.
Jan 2, 2008
207 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
ForbiddenX wrote: will the restaurant give me $22 off $30?
You'll save more by picking up and paying cash. Min $30 after fees tax and tip turns into $50 -$22 = $28.

To add you probably ordered more than you needed.

Now you have the app and next week you order $50 worth of food and pay $80.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2001
3416 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto

Or maybe you don't care
I understand the delivery service takes a large cut, but it must make financial sense for the restaurant to stay on the various food delivery platforms.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2012
1457 posts
889 upvotes
The restaurant chooses to join the service though. If the restaurant doesn't want to hire more staff to deliver themselves then why should they not be paying a fee to these companies exactly?
Oct 26, 2020
51 posts
106 upvotes
BinaryJay wrote: PSA: If you cancel out of payment to make a correction to your order like add delivery instructions, it consumes your voucher which is completely ridiculous as the order did not even get created.

This happened to me a few minutes ago as well. Deleting and reinstalling the app seems to reset things though and my order just went through.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2004
1235 posts
1245 upvotes
GSXXRR wrote: I understand the delivery service takes a large cut, but it must make financial sense for the restaurant to stay on the various food delivery platforms.
They do it because they have to not because they want to. If all your competitors are on the platform you lose out by not having the exposure. The money they make on these orders is peanuts. It's like deciding if you go to work to make $2 or do nothing and make $0, both are shitty situations but one is slightly less shitty.