Expired Hot Deals

Skip The Dishes

SkipTheDishes $22 off (min $30 purchase)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2022 6:42 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2005
1653 posts
3103 upvotes
Airdrie, AB
CalgaryBen wrote: I didn't get around to using the $10 off coupon (COUPON10) last time and was disappointed that it vanished without warning. Got a push notification today that it's back and has already applied to my account!
Looks like my procrastination paid off, as when I went to place an order today, I was delighted to discover there was a $15 off coupon (COUPON15) applied to my account! No minimums, so it made for a really cheap dinner.

After I placed the order, I went through the motions of placing another order, and see that the COUPON10 ($10 off) is still present. Hopefully it'll remain available tomorrow!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5116 posts
5451 upvotes
GTA
CalgaryBen wrote: Looks like my procrastination paid off, as when I went to place an order today, I was delighted to discover there was a $15 off coupon (COUPON15) applied to my account! No minimums, so it made for a really cheap dinner.

After I placed the order, I went through the motions of placing another order, and see that the COUPON10 ($10 off) is still present. Hopefully it'll remain available tomorrow!
Wow, 2 Skip Promos in one week ... great news Ben!!

After you pick up your order today (and have your Skip dinner tonight), I would schedule an order for tomorrow or as far as possible if you prefer to have next Skip meal in a few days ... in case, the $10 offer disappears tomorrow!

At least Skip is treating you well these days vs Ampli :)