$10 Off [No Min Value | Works on existing ac too]

Deal Link:
Savings:
$10 OFF
Expiry:
September 14, 2019
Retailer:
SkipTheDishes
Thanks for all your supports guys. You all are amazing!Smiling Face With Sunglasses

Just got the app notification.

Use code : CRAVE10 for $10 off on your next Delivery on Skip orders.

Tried on $7.50 order and it worked as -$7.50. Also combines with the skip credits.

Works on existing ac too. Once per ac.

Added final pick where after discount I only paid HST - $1.30. Seems good deal to me.

GO GO GO!Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Images
  • Capture.JPG
  • asset.jpg
Last edited by Darshan7 on Sep 14th, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.
127 replies
Feb 5, 2016
219 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hst and delivery fee are charged right? anyway to get free delivery?
[OP]
Jul 14, 2019
421 posts
581 upvotes
Toronto
whatisbwana wrote: hst and delivery fee are charged right? anyway to get free delivery?
Some restaurant provide free delivery over $20.

I mostly buy from near restaurant and pick up the order and get around $2 per item. Lol
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2471 posts
1714 upvotes
Voucher is not valid on pickup orders.
Banned
Sep 6, 2019
11 posts
38 upvotes
The OP didn't mention and purposely cut off the screenshot (you should get a downvote for your silly deception), you still have to pay a delivery fee (no pickup allowed if you are thinking that too), not worth it IMO. so something that is $5 ends up costing you $4, you save a dollar. If the OP didn't cut off his screenshot then this would have been clear at the beginning.

[OP]
Jul 14, 2019
421 posts
581 upvotes
Toronto
Notify wrote: The OP didn't mention and purposely cut off the screenshot (you should get a downvote for your silly deception), you still have to pay a delivery fee (no pickup allowed if you are thinking that too), not worth it IMO. so something that is $5 ends up costing you $4, you save a dollar. If the OP didn't cut off his screenshot then this would have been clear at the beginning.

Yes you need to pay delivery fees and I just used the code and then changed my order for pickup so I don't get charged for that.
Oct 21, 2016
175 posts
596 upvotes
Darshan7 wrote: Yes you need to pay delivery fees and I just used the code and then changed my order for pickup so I don't get charged for that.
How do you do that?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3539 posts
1352 upvotes
Ottawa
Notify wrote: The OP didn't mention and purposely cut off the screenshot (you should get a downvote for your silly deception), you still have to pay a delivery fee (no pickup allowed if you are thinking that too), not worth it IMO. so something that is $5 ends up costing you $4, you save a dollar. If the OP didn't cut off his screenshot then this would have been clear at the beginning.

This has always been the case for all codes - no one is deceiving anyone
[OP]
Jul 14, 2019
421 posts
581 upvotes
Toronto
john.canad wrote: This has always been the case for all codes - no one is deceiving anyone
Totally agreed some newbies are just don't see the things and blame but that is the way they learn. @Notify Welcome to the RFD.
[OP]
Jul 14, 2019
421 posts
581 upvotes
Toronto
yeah723 wrote: How do you do that?
Contact them via chat mention the order and tell them to change to pick up and do the pick up. Delivery fees refunded in SKip credits or To your original payment method. credit is instant whereas the other takes time.
Banned
Sep 6, 2019
11 posts
38 upvotes
john.canad wrote: This has always been the case for all codes - no one is deceiving anyone
I wouldn't have bothered taking the time to create a skipthedishes account if I knew I was going to be saving so little money, you should have posted the full screenshot in the beginning to save people's time.
Aug 7, 2019
83 posts
184 upvotes
vancouver
In one way this constitutes of free delivery with a couple dollars off. A great deal for people who are busy at home.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14703 posts
4093 upvotes
Delivery fees are a given with these businesses. It's like not specifying the minimum spend for free shipping from Amazon.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!