Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

SkipTheDishes $15 off $15 - New users! - Updated Codes

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2019 12:17 am
Sep 6, 2017
143 posts
129 upvotes
Thanks OP. I am starting to use holes on my belt that I've never used before!
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2017
1116 posts
2114 upvotes
Vancouver
snowcow wrote: They might but

I have done it 3x but once I was in Toronto at a airbnb so..

Some of you guys doing this like 30 times are crazy
I've done it about 10 times and I feel bad about it. I've had it delivered to three separate places but with the same two credit cards.

I may not partake in this round.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
Never use STD before, but some people are saying the service sucks? Something about tips? Anyone know why?
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Apr 22, 2015
411 posts
293 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
RedFlagCrake wrote: I've done it about 10 times and I feel bad about it. I've had it delivered to three separate places but with the same two credit cards.

I may not partake in this round.
I'm only doing the 2x I did today.

No more
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
aquariaguy wrote: Never use STD before, but some people are saying the service sucks? Something about tips? Anyone know why?
Drivers complaining RFDer tipping $0

RFDer saying drivers makes enough and it’s their job to deliver shit. Aka find a better job if you don’t like the pay.
hated on but respected.
Jul 6, 2010
176 posts
176 upvotes
ON
Would anyone be so kind as to help me out please? I'm trying these codes and keep getting "Voucher is not valid for this order." The order is definitely over $15. What could I be doing wrong? Thanks!
  • Good rule of thumb for deal threads: Read the entire thread before you post. Chances are, it's been covered already. Those of us paying attention don't want to read the same post 1000 times.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1759 posts
1872 upvotes
Toronto
RedFlagCrake wrote: At this point I feel like they're just compiling evidence against all of us and will charge all our credit cards for their losses once they can prove we broke the ToS by creating multiple accounts.
Can they even do that?
dissentience wrote: Would anyone be so kind as to help me out please? I'm trying these codes and keep getting "Voucher is not valid for this order." The order is definitely over $15. What could I be doing wrong? Thanks!
Screenshot?
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2008
2793 posts
933 upvotes
dissentience wrote: Would anyone be so kind as to help me out please? I'm trying these codes and keep getting "Voucher is not valid for this order." The order is definitely over $15. What could I be doing wrong? Thanks!
Is this a new account? Promo is only eligible on first order for a new account.

Also, are you at $15 before tax/tip/delivery?
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
It needs to be a new account, not old account.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Jul 11, 2019
15 posts
22 upvotes
meepsheep wrote: Can they even do that?

Screenshot?
You'd think they would put some security into their applications if they didn't want this to happen. There is 0 chance the people in charge of security at STD didn't consider this happening.
Jul 6, 2010
176 posts
176 upvotes
ON
wszeto28 wrote: Is this a new account? Promo is only eligible on first order for a new account.

Also, are you at $15 before tax/tip/delivery?
Thank you for your reply, I somehow missed the part of the thread that states it's for new accounts.

All of you seem to be able to create new accounts and use the codes with no issue, so I think I might do the same. Concerned about getting it delivered to the same address as my other account though (I work from home). Anyone have any insight on that?
  • Good rule of thumb for deal threads: Read the entire thread before you post. Chances are, it's been covered already. Those of us paying attention don't want to read the same post 1000 times.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
House or Condo? Condo, I wouldn't worry. House, maybe.
dissentience wrote: Thank you for your reply, I somehow missed the part of the thread that states it's for new accounts.

All of you seem to be able to create new accounts and use the codes with no issue, so I think I might do the same. Concerned about getting it delivered to the same address as my other account though (I work from home). Anyone have any insight on that?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2017
1116 posts
2114 upvotes
Vancouver
meepsheep wrote: Can they even do that?
I'm not sure, I haven't even read the ToS but multiple accounting is likely in there. I'm sure they could invoice you, or sue you, or something. Maybe it's just my anxiety talking but as someone said, you have people making 30+ orders, that's $450-600 they are "stealing" from STD. That is an insane amount of money.
Apr 27, 2015
324 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Stop stressing out, they aren't going to "sue" you for $15. Even if you did it 20x and saved yourself $300, that does not justify the cost and time to prosecute someone for this.
My colleagues at work have done it over 30 times with the same credit card, I may have done it 5 or 6.
I still can't believe people don't tip when getting a promotion like this, guess some people just never had to work hard for their money.

Use the code up, if you want, play around with payment options (interac online, different CC, etc.)
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
btechballer wrote: Stop stressing out, they aren't going to "sue" you for $15. Even if you did it 20x and saved yourself $300, that does not justify the cost and time to prosecute someone for this.
My colleagues at work have done it over 30 times with the same credit card, I may have done it 5 or 6.
I still can't believe people don't tip when getting a promotion like this, guess some people just never had to work hard for their money.

Use the code up, if you want, play around with payment options (interac online, different CC, etc.)

I work hard. But no one tips me :(
hated on but respected.
Apr 19, 2018
41 posts
15 upvotes
When the 20$ off deal was going, I did 4 orders back to back on one night. Worked fine. Next day I did another order for lunch - no issues.
Jul 6, 2010
176 posts
176 upvotes
ON
Cheapo-Findo wrote: House or Condo? Condo, I wouldn't worry. House, maybe.
Apartment
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
So people can actually order multiple orders "aka new accounts" to the same house? Is it always the same or different driver? Sorry I'm n00b dunno how it works.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2017
1116 posts
2114 upvotes
Vancouver
btechballer wrote: Stop stressing out, they aren't going to "sue" you for $15. Even if you did it 20x and saved yourself $300, that does not justify the cost and time to prosecute someone for this.

Yeah, it wouldn't be feasible to sue individuals, but there are other ways to seek reparations.

It also doesn't make sense allowing people to create multiple accounts (which could be easily remedied by allowing only unique phone numbers/credit cards).
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1759 posts
1872 upvotes
Toronto
aquariaguy wrote: So people can actually order multiple orders "aka new accounts" to the same house? Is it always the same or different driver? Sorry I'm n00b dunno how it works.
I've done it like 7 times to my house. All different drivers. I guess it's cuz there's a lot of Skip drivers near where I live.
But I guarantee you, if you make multiple orders near the same, it'll be the same guy lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)