• Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2019 12:10 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
2927 posts
960 upvotes
henrypizza wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 12:11 am
I'm getting payment error too, here are the things i've tried.
-Called my credit card company and everything was fine
-Changed name
-Changed phone number
-Changed credit card
-Changed address (used neighbor's)

And i get the same result, all payment errors. There might be 3 reasons i'm getting this. I changed everything one at a time and did not create a brand new account with all the changes made at the same time, I was going to do that but Ieft my 2nd CC at home, so maybe they might be flagging a combination of the info of your account. 2nd reason might be what someone mentioned on this thread earlier, maybe it's tied to your device/mac address, I don't have access to another device atm so can't try it. And finally the 3rd reason is maybe my neighbor's address got flagged too, but I haven't asked if he does STD and I really don't know him.
Do you have visa verified?
They don’t let you get food delivered to a different adddess than your billing address
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2003
8134 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
toronto19850 wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 8:50 am
Do you have visa verified?
They don’t let you get food delivered to a different adddess than your billing address
I can verify that this is 100% incorrect. I've delivered food to many locations that were NOT my billing address. I've delivered to work, friend's place, a public Tim Hortons by the beach, etc. All using the same AMEX. And I've been doing this since Friday night with the $20 coupon. My last order was 9:30PM ET last night with the $15 coupon.
Feb 22, 2009
879 posts
823 upvotes
Whitby
Does STD (not sure why we are using THIS acronym lol) allow you to pay with cash or is it all visa/mc?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
1757 posts
801 upvotes
Anyone else unable to sign up for a new account?

Edit: works again now, phew
Last edited by SkiLLz on Jul 11th, 2019 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 8, 2011
196 posts
110 upvotes
dyalect wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 9:27 am
Does STD (not sure why we are using THIS acronym lol) allow you to pay with cash or is it all visa/mc?
Only if you do pickup but if you do pickup with cash, no voucher can be used.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
25398 posts
3545 upvotes
Hamilton
dyalect wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 9:27 am
No cash
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Banned
Jun 16, 2019
72 posts
30 upvotes
FernandoR2 wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 9:50 pm
Same number, same card and random email. Did it well over 10 times in the last week and no ban lol
same here!!! I used same name and same card with different emails but no ban though no discounts too!!!! Once i enter my payment details the coupon is taken out saying its only for new users. So i guess they keep the tab on the cards you use. Gotta do cash payment i think!!!!!
Nandatto!!!! :facepalm:
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
5015 posts
2072 upvotes
NyankoSensei12 wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 10:35 am
same here!!! I used same name and same card with different emails but no ban though no discounts too!!!! Once i enter my payment details the coupon is taken out saying its only for new users. So i guess they keep the tab on the cards you use. Gotta do cash payment i think!!!!!
do you have "Save payment details" selected when you proceed with the order?
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
1537 posts
126 upvotes
Any restaurants out there with $15 minimum plus free delivery?
Sep 8, 2013
453 posts
141 upvotes
North York
reggyDeal wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 11:25 am
Any restaurants out there with $15 minimum plus free delivery?
Yeah, there are a couple in Etobicoke, but I didn't see any when I set an address in Brampton
Sep 23, 2014
75 posts
16 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
TheGivingTree wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 11:27 am
Yeah, there are a couple in Etobicoke, but I didn't see any when I set an address in Brampton
Li's oriental kitchen and lunch box .Both in etobicoke.
Bar burrito in Oakville.

If you find anything plese please post here.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4966 posts
1995 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I am using googlepay. I wonder what information they see.

Just to give people who are worried that if they don't pay tips, they will have major problem or embarrassment when taking the food a perspective.
Never paid any tips and the order usually come around 40min.
The driver does call outside the door sometimes. Not sure why they don't just walk in.
So make sure your phone number works.
All the drivers I see don't seem like they expect to get tips. Usually they just pass the food to me and go.
Also, I never have problem with a single order for the 10+ orders I made so far.
And I also never see the same driver twice.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2005
4504 posts
101 upvotes
Markham/GTA
yao416 wrote:
Jul 10th, 2019 3:43 pm
If the restaurant prepared the food already and there’s no driver. Open chat and STD will assign someone.
It doesn't show when the food is prepared, we have to call the restaurant?
Tangerine, FreedomMobile, Koodo, GreatCanadianRebates, Ebates, Coinbase, Shakepay, Paytm, STACK
Feb 4, 2017
126 posts
59 upvotes
Damn I've been using the Skip referral scam for over a year with literally hundreds of orders and my CC was finally flagged. A sad, sad day for me!
Feb 4, 2017
126 posts
59 upvotes
xotwod wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 12:54 am
How can they call you if you used a fake number tho? My courier always call me saying he’s outside when my order is here
In the delivery instructions I would usually add "Please contact 647-555-5555 if you need delivery help" if I was using a fake number for a new profile.