- Ordered food, app gets hung on "confirming order stage"
- However, I receive email saying congrats, order confirmed
- 25 minutes later get an email stating, oh sorry, your order has been cancelled
- Was just calling restaurant at the same time to ask how's it going??
- Restaurant says, "we cancelled because we don't have a couple of the appetizers. Please re order"
- Hop on website (pc version), revise order as recommended. "Sorry this restaurant is not accepting orders at this time"
- A few minutes later I get an STD email, giving me a $5 credit for my trouble. As I'm in the app I notice I have a $30 credit. They didn't refund my order!!!
- Start chat session, umm, no food, order again, still no food, waste my time AND keep my money??? Unreal
- "Oh, you can use that credit anytime"
- Waste another 10 minutes on chat to tell them to reverse charges
And yes, I did put in a tip before my order of 10%.
Sorry for rant, but I won't be doing business with this company unless the food is almost entirely free. Very poorly run setup and shady policies