Expired Hot Deals

SkipTheDishes 15$ Off New Users Only!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2019 12:10 pm
Feb 17, 2015
696 posts
225 upvotes
Windsor, ON
Used various codes the last week or so with the same card...maybe 11 times now? I was nice enough to tip lol, I use the skipthedishes website in private browsing the app did stop taking a lot of the codes after I did it the 5th time
Jul 11, 2019
1 posts
I just tried SORBET15 on a new account and got "voucher is out of uses" but the 15MONTREAL does work
Oct 11, 2013
500 posts
315 upvotes
Toronto
Man how much do you guys weigh now? Lol 've gained about 3pounds tempted to go order today
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1054 posts
972 upvotes
Whitby
Databases get hacked all the time. Don't be a victim. I use my cc but not into some random thing where an web app or site can be easily hacked. And then you are fighting to get your money back. McDonalds has not reimbursed a penny over hacks. I'm not THAT hungry. LoL
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
5121 posts
2098 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
dyalect wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 1:07 pm
Databases get hacked all the time. Don't be a victim. I use my cc but not into some random thing where an web app or site can be easily hacked. And then you are fighting to get your money back. McDonalds has not reimbursed a penny over hacks. I'm not THAT hungry. LoL
I am just wondering. If you use apple pay or googlepay to pay. Do they have info in their database?
Can hackers steal those accounts by hacking STD?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Jul 11, 2019
15 posts
22 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 1:20 pm
I am just wondering. If you use apple pay or googlepay to pay. Do they have info in their database?
Can hackers steal those accounts by hacking STD?
Depends if STD is storing information in plaintext (braindead, but still happens) or not.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
25756 posts
3944 upvotes
Hamilton
dyalect wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 1:07 pm
CC company no reimburse?
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Apr 10, 2018
25 posts
8 upvotes
My CC still hasn’t gotten banned, make sure “Remember this card” is turned off on every account you make.
Sep 30, 2013
271 posts
198 upvotes
North Vancouver
It's called being a nice person, if that's so hard for you to grasp, then me trying to form an argument for you to understand would be a complete waste of time.

You have a coupon code that gave you some savings, just maybe it would be nice to help these guys out making these deliveries, majority of these people are not high income earners, or they wouldn't be doing this job.

You can continue to live in denial. However, my stance doesn't change, I wouldn't be friends with people like this, nor want to be associated with them. You're saving $15-$20, you can spare $2-$3 and help someone out, just my thoughts. No need to justify your lack of compassion with "well omgzzzzzz it's not my j0b to pay their salaries!!!!!"

later bro.
telepathy wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 2:13 am
This thread has been very fascinating with a lot of the non-tippers giving fairly reasonable and logical reasons for why they don't tip and a portion of tippers basically posturing to pressure people into tipping.

Let's just start with, when it comes down to namecalling, you lose the argument.
If you want to use sarcasm because you don't have an argument, fine. It doesn't make you look good.
Calling people cheap and a loser cause they don't tip is you trying to paint everyone with the same brush and assumes intent.
When you do this, I can only assume you do this in bad faith because you need a justification for your vice.
You're not automatically a nice person cause you tip and you aren't automatically a terrible person if you don't. I've seen logical arguments for both.
At the end of the day, you can do what you want. However, when you paint everyone with the same brush, you're not winning anyone over.
You make tippers look bad, and you make it less likely for people to tip. If that's your goal, good job. If it wasn't, you're doing a terrible job arguing for the idea.
I'll let you know that if you tried this garbage in person with me, I wouldn't tip and I wouldn't go anywhere to eat with you either.
People like you are insufferable and the reason why my friend says he never tips.

Note: I could make cheeky responses too, but I'm not here to posture for internet points or backpats.

The problem with not tipping isn't the tippers or non-tippers, it's people like you (in the quotes) who bring nothing to the table with comments like that.
If you think tipping is so great, argue it and convince people they should do it.

Here's some people who at least tried, even a little:
Mar 5, 2010
665 posts
388 upvotes
Ottawa
burntorange00 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 3:58 am
you sound like a non tipper
You clearly didn't read the post and didn't understand the point I was trying to make. Now run along little child, grown ups are talking.
sherri-chan wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 4:00 am
These Skip code threads are really bringing out the worst in humanity...... So many entitled people. Are the non-tippers people who actually have low income and can't afford to tip when they are essentially getting a huge discount on these deliveries? If you have adequate income and can't even be bothered to spare a toonie on tips, then I really feel bad for you... Considering the cost of living nowadays, tipping at least a toonie is nice gesture for anybody. Obviously people who needed to rely on doing deliveries to make ends meet do not have high income.
Assumptions. I feel bad for you that you can't see that maybe people don't share your view on tipping.
I can play that game too. You seem really privileged, are you by chance someone who is projecting to cover for some kind of inadequacy in your own morality?
I guess anyone can pay themselves into heaven amirite?
TGoyel wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 1:48 pm
It's called being a nice person, if that's so hard for you to grasp, then me trying to form an argument for you to understand would be a complete waste of time.

You have a coupon code that gave you some savings, just maybe it would be nice to help these guys out making these deliveries, majority of these people are not high income earners, or they wouldn't be doing this job.

You can continue to live in denial. However, my stance doesn't change, I wouldn't be friends with people like this, nor want to be associated with them. You're saving $15-$20, you can spare $2-$3 and help someone out, just my thoughts. No need to justify your lack of compassion with "well omgzzzzzz it's not my j0b to pay their salaries!!!!!"

later bro.
You assume a lot, are you omniscient? At least you tried in the middle to be convincing, then you blow yourself up at the start and the end.
Why would anyone want to listen to a thick headed individual like you when you just berate and insult and condescend?
But no need to justify your projection, I'm pretty sure you're a delightful individual right?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
8000 posts
1647 upvotes
Just put the ones who go on and on about "no I wont tip" like telepathy and the thatdealguy (who go on and on and on) on ignore, and get back to the deal
Last edited by zoro69 on Jul 12th, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dec 16, 2012
374 posts
381 upvotes
Calgary
asdglaf wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 12:53 pm
Thanks, the Montreal one worked.
Thanks, 15MONTREAL worked for me too!

On a side note, I tipped all my orders (>5 so far) and my cards are still good to go! Perhaps tipping is the way to not get blacklisted? =p
😁
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
25756 posts
3944 upvotes
Hamilton
We’re famous on reddit
Images
  • F74554EE-A78D-4E9B-9D7C-020E3EC64083.png
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Sep 30, 2013
271 posts
198 upvotes
North Vancouver
Give it a rest dude.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, it's clear where your stance is on this. It's my opinion of people who don't tip using a delivery service in which they have a coupon code that saved them 80%+. Again, it's my opinion of these people, I'm not a fan, I think it's wrong, and I think it's pathetic. To be fair, I don't give a shit you think I'm delightful individual or not, me calling you out has you on the defensive.
telepathy wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 2:15 pm
You clearly didn't read the post and didn't understand the point I was trying to make. Now run along little child, grown ups are talking.

Assumptions. I feel bad for you that you can't see that maybe people don't share your view on tipping.
I can play that game too. You seem really privileged, are you by chance someone who is projecting to cover for some kind of inadequacy in your own morality?
I guess anyone can pay themselves into heaven amirite?

You assume a lot, are you omniscient? At least you tried in the middle to be convincing, then you blow yourself up at the start and the end.
Why would anyone want to listen to a thick headed individual like you when you just berate and insult and condescend?
But no need to justify your projection, I'm pretty sure you're a delightful individual right?