Expired Hot Deals

SkipTheDishes 15$ Off New Users Only!

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2019 12:47 pm
Member
Aug 16, 2010
281 posts
123 upvotes
Vancouver
Laxsus wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 4:19 pm
You guys are free to tip 0$ all you want, just don't be surprised when that same delivery guy who you refuse to tip even a dollar shows up with your next order with his added special sauce.
yup. and that precisely is why i tip. and why i avoid dark alleys at night. and why i wear condoms. parasites are everywhere in this country.
Member
Feb 2, 2017
339 posts
348 upvotes
Tip is like company yearly bonus I guess except your employer are the people ordering. But it's like a wise man once said for a good life one must:

Eat less,
Tip more,
Live longer,
Get less diabetes

:D
Jr. Member
Jul 19, 2018
115 posts
32 upvotes
What is the best food place you guys have discovered from this deal?
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2008
2700 posts
461 upvotes
Why don't you guys take this tip vs no tip argument over to the Food & Drink or Off Topic forum. Some of us are huuungry and just want to be able to easily locate working voucher codes without having to read through pages and pages of why tipping is good or bad. SMH :facepalm:
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
1330 posts
569 upvotes
Xtyle86 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 4:25 pm
yup. and that precisely is why i tip. and why i avoid dark alleys at night. and why i wear condoms. parasites are everywhere in this country.
I also tip especially on pizza orders, most other orders are tied up or sealed somehow from the restaurant.... except pizza boxes...
Got that Zoomer account!
Member
Jul 12, 2011
468 posts
161 upvotes
MARKHAM
telepathy wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 4:01 pm

You can believe that if you want. The Karma god is as fictitious as your argument. You're working on the assumption that non-tippers aren't empathetic when there's no definitive proof. There's nothing about paying more money that makes you an inherently good person.

I know that it's only a small fraction of rfd but the extreme ends of both arguments are both terrible people and very unlikable by extension. If you posted in the thread just to shit on people, your kind aren't wanted. You're doing nothing for what you preach and ultimately make the place worse. Pick up your trash and go.
Crying to me isn't going to help you be a better person. Sorry

Unfortunately, your kind is already unsalvageable....
Member
Jul 12, 2011
468 posts
161 upvotes
MARKHAM
I know of many instances and even people I know who tamper with the orders of tipless people. Makes me smile Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes just thinking about it.

They deserve no sympathy IMO
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
25160 posts
3254 upvotes
Hamilton
Laxsus wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 4:19 pm
You guys are free to tip 0$ all you want, just don't be surprised when that same delivery guy who you refuse to tip even a dollar shows up with your next order with his added special sauce.
Then karma will get him or her for not doing their jobs
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Member
Aug 16, 2010
281 posts
123 upvotes
Vancouver
MobyZz wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 4:36 pm
I know of many instances and even people I know who tamper with the orders of tipless people. Makes me smile Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes just thinking about it.

They deserve no sympathy IMO
imagine siding with criminals. lol
Member
Nov 25, 2003
371 posts
138 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
yao416 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 4:37 pm
Then karma will get him or her for not doing their jobs
Yeah they might lose their min. wage type job.
I've been away for a while....
Sr. Member
Feb 22, 2009
808 posts
759 upvotes
Whitby
Tip if you want to. End of story.

I get no tip at my job.
Member
Jul 12, 2011
468 posts
161 upvotes
MARKHAM
Xtyle86 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 4:41 pm
imagine siding with criminals. lol
Those guys need the extra sauce, in fact it's extra value anyways for them. They want to be a cheapskate, they shouldn't cry and complain over extra sauce.
Moderator
User avatar
Sep 30, 2001
27585 posts
6708 upvotes
Toronto
wszeto28 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 4:28 pm
Why don't you guys take this tip vs no tip argument over to the Food & Drink or Off Topic forum. Some of us are huuungry and just want to be able to easily locate working voucher codes without having to read through pages and pages of why tipping is good or bad. SMH :facepalm:
I agree. We just went through this in the previous $20 thread. So to all of you who are just fixated on tipping - move on or take the debate over to OT Here's one such thread: tipping-etiquette-relative-cost-meal-2277759/

As I stated before none of you are going to change anyone's minds on if and when you should tip. You're all just wasting your time bickering into the wind and ruining this deal thread.
Sr. Member
Mar 5, 2010
659 posts
383 upvotes
Ottawa
15MONTREAL apparently works though I'm not sure if it's still geolocked since a few days ago.

edit: tested briefly and didn't get an error. So should be good again. Remember min $20+ order for both codes.

Also
urbangentleman wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 8:54 pm
For those existing users of STD, try 'HOWDY' - works $10 off for me!
This worked when i tested it earlier. Pretty good if you stack with referral!
Last edited by telepathy on Jul 12th, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
6194 posts
32018 upvotes
MrDisco wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 4:48 pm
I agree. We just went through this in the previous $20 thread. So to all of you who are just fixated on tipping - move on or take the debate over to OT

As I stated before none of you are going to change anyone's minds on if and when you should tip. You're all just wasting your time bickering into the wind and ruining this deal thread.
alright for you Tippers justice vs Non tippers.
You can continue fighting on this forum
tip-no-tip-change-my-mind-please-2297621/#p31161301
Cellphones: Rogers, Telus, Koodo, Freedom, Public Mobile Special Deals

Shaw Internet 300 = $50/month + $250 credits
Telus Internet 150 = $55/months + $400 credits + Pik tv

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)