Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Skipthedishes

$15 OFF your "first" order of $15 or more

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2019 7:23 pm
Sep 6, 2017
143 posts
129 upvotes
kiasu wrote: I would becareful with that...

last round with the $20 off..i did one week preorder and they cancel each of them at the end...

if I am you, I will get everything now or today for the whole 7 days...LOL
Oh dang, that's not good. Did you get charged for the cancelled orders then? I'm fine if it's cancelled, but don't want to have to contact their customer support to ask for all the money back...
Last edited by PenguinNinja007 on Sep 19th, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Oct 28, 2004
641 posts
243 upvotes
How come code is working for some and not others? I created a new account and got a number from textnow, but the code gets removed when I go to place order...
Sep 30, 2013
719 posts
840 upvotes
North Vancouver
looks like dead deal.
May 25, 2015
539 posts
1262 upvotes
on
I can’t figure out what it is... only ordered once. When I try a second time there a notification and then they remove the discount. I think they’re tracking CC number?
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
Can’t make this up
I accidentally ordered for this evening instead of Saturday

I ordered pad Thai and bubble tea
Driver gave me the food
No bubble tea
I thought the store didn’t have tapioca or something.

I open the bag and there’s a bubble tea straw... I go out the front door and ask the guy if there was bubble tea and gave me it

Tipped $3 again... and got it reversed again...

Drivers name was Adrian
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2004
1914 posts
497 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like it's dead. I apply the coupon at checkout, but at payment it's gone.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
2022 posts
8936 upvotes
I can’t get an SMS!!!!! Loudly Crying Face STD doesn’t send me one
Last edited by phoreoneone on Sep 19th, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
how do i remove my signature?
Jun 15, 2019
133 posts
227 upvotes
Ordered 10min ago for the second time today with the same address, credit card but I used the text plus app to use a different phone number as I saw that skip is verifying accounts using the phone numbers(used call me option instead of text for code). I didn't take the risk of using the same number twice so if someone else able to do so let me know!
May 19, 2009
885 posts
1234 upvotes
Vancouver
toronto19850 wrote: Can’t make this up
I accidentally ordered for this evening instead of Saturday

I ordered pad Thai and bubble tea
Driver gave me the food
No bubble tea
I thought the store didn’t have tapioca or something.

I open the bag and there’s a bubble tea straw... I go out the front door and ask the guy if there was bubble tea and gave me it

Tipped $3 again... and got it reversed again...

Drivers name was Adrian
It could be the store forgetting your bubble tea, because the driver isn't supposed to check the bag contents.

I had one instance where the ordering receipt in the bag had the right items but the store put the wrong food inside. I shrugged and just ate it as is.
Banned
Sep 16, 2019
171 posts
133 upvotes
funkdoobi wrote: Looks like it's dead. I apply the coupon at checkout, but at payment it's gone.
Not yet. Just placed another order for next monday. Deal is still working but prob will be gone by tonight!
May 19, 2009
885 posts
1234 upvotes
Vancouver
Yay for $6.50 sushi in the park! Face With Tears Of Joy

The call quality with the free number app is pretty good too. The driver was across the street and called to ask where I'm lol Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
IMG_20190919_153918.jpg
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
sherri-chan wrote: It could be the store forgetting your bubble tea, because the driver isn't supposed to check the bag contents.

I had one instance where the ordering receipt in the bag had the right items but the store put the wrong food inside. I shrugged and just ate it as is.
He had it... did you not read what I said
Banned
Sep 16, 2019
171 posts
133 upvotes
Aight i think deal is dead guys. Hope you all enjoyed the fun :)
May 19, 2009
885 posts
1234 upvotes
Vancouver
toronto19850 wrote: He had it... did you not read what I said
Ah ok, your post said "gave me it" and I thought you meant you were telling him that. Your phrasing was confusing. You might want to consider editing your post to make it more clear.

I never had any driver steal my food though. Almost all of my orders were perfect other than that one wrong item order.
Apr 28, 2012
270 posts
362 upvotes
MONTREAL
I can confirm the deal is still working. Just ordered slouvaki plate for 3.50$ with 1$ tip included in the price. Insane !
Nov 6, 2018
9 posts
1 upvote
Legit new account here. Registered with real phone number. Can confirm the deal is still working as of now.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2004
1110 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
Guys check your receipts. I had my coupon work, but afterwards I looked at receipt and it should full amount, coupon removed. Chatted and was told I ordered before hench coupon removed. ( I think only thing different was same Google Pay for payment)
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2012
1944 posts
1505 upvotes
Vancouver, BC Canada
killer_chan wrote: Guys check your receipts. I had my coupon work, but afterwards I looked at receipt and it should full amount, coupon removed. Chatted and was told I ordered before hench coupon removed. ( I think only thing different was same Google Pay for payment)
This is why I use interac online for payment they can only receive exactly authorized amount sent from the bank.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)