290 upvotes

$5 Coupon off $20

Savings:
$5
Expiry:
April 7, 2019
Retailer:
SkipTheDishes
Came across SkipTheDishes' April fools joke and to my surprise, they provided a generic code for $5 off a $20 min purchase.

Coupon code: DISH4CASH

Coupon expires April 7, 2019.
Enjoy!
Images
  • Screenshot_20190401_124229_com.android.chrome.jpg
44 replies
Jan 15, 2005
255 posts
391 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Works will order later
Images
  • upload.jpg
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13859 posts
8905 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
lol the courier can see that..and when he or she does..........*HAAAAACK-TOOO***
luckylucass wrote: What - no tip!? Astonished Face

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Jan 15, 2005
255 posts
391 upvotes
Toronto
Ha ha ... simulated test order. I always tip
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9830 posts
65762 upvotes
Ontario
Cheapo-Findo wrote: lol the courier can see that..and when he or she does..........*HAAAAACK-TOOO***
really? damn. I usually give no tip. and then tip them in cash.
minimum tip = $3
max tip = $5
Last edited by Thatdealguy on Apr 1st, 2019 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Costco is closed today (April 4th 2021) even in Quebec
Dec 15, 2017
614 posts
960 upvotes
Vancouver
Really? There is an option to not tip? I thought you have to select a tipping amount from 10% or higher.
Jan 15, 2005
255 posts
391 upvotes
Toronto
QuickFingers wrote: Really? There is an option to not tip? I thought you have to select a tipping amount from 10% or higher.
You can tip any amount you want. Even 0.01
Sep 4, 2016
237 posts
316 upvotes
I'd avoid skipthedishes. Had my credit card info stolen and used with them in another province ten times in a few days. They were zero help in resolving the problem.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2010
2930 posts
911 upvotes
Dmichel99 wrote: I'd avoid skipthedishes. Had my credit card info stolen and used with them in another province ten times in a few days. They were zero help in resolving the problem.
Whoa. Quite alarming!
Apr 9, 2011
364 posts
238 upvotes
Markham Thornhill Os…
Dmichel99 wrote: I'd avoid skipthedishes. Had my credit card info stolen and used with them in another province ten times in a few days. They were zero help in resolving the problem.
Me too. Td fraud contacted me before it went through.
Nov 18, 2004
423 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
Cerebros wrote: Me too. Td fraud contacted me before it went through.
my credit card info was stolen too and two transactions were for skip the dishes. I don't have payment info saved on skip the dishes so I can't say if that's where my credit card info was taken.
Jul 25, 2018
784 posts
1236 upvotes
Milton, ON
Unless I missed it, this must be the first generic voucher for SkipTheDishes I've seen for at least several months.. Haven't used the app in a while.
Apr 25, 2017
66 posts
150 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
The **** at skip the dishes say its "out of uses"... dead.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
2143 posts
532 upvotes
Ottawa
Thatdealguy wrote: really? damn. I usually give no tip. and then tip them in cash.
minimum tip = $3
max tip = $5
you better tip online because they can see it beforehand, many drivers will reassign the no-tip order until some desperate one pick it up. It really makes a difference especially in a busy night when they have tons of order to choose from.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1297 posts
1336 upvotes
Toronto
Cheapo-Findo wrote: lol the courier can see that..and when he or she does..........*HAAAAACK-TOOO***
Yeah, hes almost certainly eaten a loogie in his meal before without knowning.

Some couriers on those food deliveries (I used to do it) REALLY dont take kindly to non tipping customers.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5527 posts
1612 upvotes
Toronto
EananC641158 wrote: Yeah, hes almost certainly eaten a loogie in his meal before without knowning.

Some couriers on those food deliveries (I used to do it) REALLY dont take kindly to non tipping customers.
i would gladly punch someone in the face if they have a comment towards me not tipping

never once have i tipped for delivery, i think tipping 15% at restaurants is enough
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1297 posts
1336 upvotes
Toronto
ez_86 wrote: i would gladly punch someone in the face if they have a comment towards me not tipping

never once have i tipped for delivery, i think tipping 15% at restaurants is enough
All i would say is, work a job in service industry and see how you like receiving no tips for the work you do and what the wage is, then get back to me.

Not tipping for delivery when some couriers are busting themselves cycling in the snow/rain many KM, carrying heavy food, for a few dollars aint the best either...
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5527 posts
1612 upvotes
Toronto
EananC641158 wrote: All i would say is, work a job in service industry and see how you like receiving no tips for the work you do and what the wage is, then get back to me.

Not tipping for delivery when some couriers are busting themselves cycling in the snow/rain many KM, carrying heavy food, for a few dollars aint the best either...
hey man, they made the choice to work the job, rather than complaining to the customers, they should complain to HR about compensation. The more the customers give in, the more profits for business owners.

Long story short, business owners need to pay these people more

Uber eats figured it out, they removed all option to tip prior to submitted meal request.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4477 posts
6088 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
ez_86 wrote: i would gladly punch someone in the face if they have a comment towards me not tipping
Why would you say something so controversial yet so brave