5$ off no Minimum, delivery only

Retailer:
SkipTheDishes
5$off no Minimum
Delivery only
Works on existing accounts
Use code GOODGAME

Thanks @MuneebK59402
Last edited by Mrjayjay on Dec 7th, 2019 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
29 replies
Apr 29, 2018
33 posts
54 upvotes
this service is literally ass on a plate. food is late 80% of the time and the drivers dont give a shit. just wait for a restaurant in your area that offers free delivery every 5 minutes and use uber eats.
[OP]
Aug 31, 2019
45 posts
101 upvotes
MattK52540 wrote: this service is literally ass on a plate. food is late 80% of the time and the drivers dont give a shit. just wait for a restaurant in your area that offers free delivery every 5 minutes and use uber eats.
Dont use it then. I’ve had a good experience on skip.
Jan 17, 2015
301 posts
268 upvotes
Pierrefonds, QC
Yeah, ive order food for (example) 1:30-1:45pm, expecting it would arrive during the latter half of that frame. I've been caught off-guard several times when they would arrive at 1:31.
Sep 10, 2017
279 posts
196 upvotes
Skip is decent, Uber is prompt, foodora is a joke
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1793 posts
10174 upvotes
tehhDR wrote: Yeah, ive order food for (example) 1:30-1:45pm, expecting it would arrive during the latter half of that frame. I've been caught off-guard several times when they would arrive at 1:31.
You were caught off guard that your food arrived within the 15 min window you requested...? Thinking Face
Oct 10, 2019
94 posts
40 upvotes
Totally agree!!!! Skip id my to go food delivery service!!!! Uber is expensive plus less coupons and foodora for me is invisble!!!!
Kids are really bad these days.....
Oct 10, 2019
94 posts
40 upvotes
One of very few, mate!!! One of very few!!!!
Kids are really bad these days.....
Mar 12, 2017
256 posts
561 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Just make note of the offer and coupon code and move the f on. Why do y'all gotta debate every fn time.
Mar 26, 2010
164 posts
102 upvotes
MattK52540 wrote: this service is literally ass on a plate. food is late 80% of the time and the drivers dont give a shit. just wait for a restaurant in your area that offers free delivery every 5 minutes and use uber eats.
had similar experience, had better experience with ubereats but will still go with whatever platform comes out cheaper
Nov 14, 2017
552 posts
792 upvotes
Vancouver
Ive had some really bad experiences with skip as well. Most recently my McDonald's order was cold (McDonald's is 4 mins from my house), my coke was empty as it had tipped over and soaked half the food, the bag was soaking wet on the bottom and dripping but I didn't realize it and the driver didn't say anything. I got coke all over my pants, my carpet and my coffee table. To make matters worse the driver knew the condition of the bag. He was holding it from the bottom when he gave it to me, he had torn one of the three McDonald's stickers to peek inside as well.

Skip refunded me the whole order, but I spent 20 mins cleaning my carpet and ate microwaved McDonald's.

That was my worst experience so far.
Jan 17, 2015
301 posts
268 upvotes
Pierrefonds, QC
Leverage wrote: You were caught off guard that your food arrived within the 15 min window you requested...? Thinking Face

Yeah! Maybe because i always expect not-best case scenarios when it comes to delivery of food. But im also trying to point out the opposing view to that user who says "late 80% of the time"
May 14, 2013
523 posts
775 upvotes
RFD
Said it had a problem processing my payment, then when I switched cards it shows it removed the voucher and shows "Coupon out of uses" when I try to add it back?

Maybe they banned my CC's? haha
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9470 posts
3758 upvotes
Toronto
i made 2 orders from STD a couple of days ago.

i always put tip at the door now in the delivery instructions and tip according to how fast the food arrives.
my 1st order arrived in a reasonable time. gave a decent tip.
my 2nd order didn't arrive until 1.5 hrs later. i didn't give the guy squat.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Aug 11, 2009
723 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
TheAccountant wrote: Said it had a problem processing my payment, then when I switched cards it shows it removed the voucher and shows "Coupon out of uses" when I try to add it back?

Maybe they banned my CC's? haha
This is an annoying bug on their website. Try incognito
no external links allowed
Nov 26, 2019
12 posts
6 upvotes
I do drive for skip the dishes. The issue with mcdonalds orders is sometimes they dont pack drinks well and they do leak sometimes even in our bags. The thing with ripping the sticker is whenever we pick order from skip, sometimes bag is heavy and those stickers do get ripped by itself. No need to check inside the bag for drivers as receipt is outside the bag as well.