Expired Hot Deals

[SkipTheDishes] $5 off SkipTheDishes

  • Last Updated:
  • May 12th, 2019 10:35 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
13779 posts
8822 upvotes
Think of the Childre…

$5 off SkipTheDishes

Deal Link:
Savings:
$5 off
Expiry:
May 12, 2019
Retailer:
SkipTheDishes
Code TREATMOM
$5 off delivery

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
21 replies
Jr. Member
Dec 4, 2015
120 posts
194 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks!! If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out about it? I never get any app notification or email from SkipTheDishes.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2002
2256 posts
803 upvotes
Toronto
FireStarBooks wrote: Thanks!! If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out about it? I never get any app notification or email from SkipTheDishes.
I got this and the coupon from a couple days ago via app notifications.
15+ Years of 100% Positive Feedback

EBAY / HEATWARE / RFD
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
1793 posts
10185 upvotes
Can't be stacked with the $7 new user promo, before anyone else tries like I did. :(
Member
Jan 15, 2005
255 posts
391 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks Op. Tried using it worked. However i was waiting for delivery over an hour and the restaurant was 2 mins away. Before anyone ask why i didnt walk, i was watching the game. After an hour ot still said 40 mins to deliver. Cancelled the order and demanded a refund not credits. Also requested to delete my account. Never again. Ordered the same food with some modification through uber and got it with in 20 mins.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 9, 2013
3715 posts
1535 upvotes
Scarborough
Leverage wrote: Can't be stacked with the $7 new user promo, before anyone else tries like I did. :(
What's the $7 new user promo called?
Sr. Member
Dec 24, 2017
904 posts
873 upvotes
London
Delivery is super busy in my area apparently... said 50-75 mins. Might wait it out til later or just not bother
Member
Sep 5, 2007
408 posts
190 upvotes
Toronto
Another promo code not valid on pickup orders.
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
13779 posts
8822 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Referral deal.
OrangeBerry wrote: What's the $7 new user promo called?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Sr. Member
Nov 22, 2011
957 posts
215 upvotes
Is this just for today?
“Nothing harms me. But I know pain. I know pain. Sometimes I share it. With someone like you.”
Newbie
Feb 10, 2019
30 posts
28 upvotes
'Coupon 'TREATMOM' is invalid and has been removed from your order.'

Well that's weird.
Newbie
Dec 23, 2015
82 posts
81 upvotes
toronto
Well, if you're trying it tonight in Montreal, the wait is over 2 hours. So....I'd be careful. They first told me 30 min. Then they extended it another 85 minutes.
So at your own risk.
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
13779 posts
8822 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Speak with an representative and you'll get a refund.
Carlos514 wrote: Well, if you're trying it tonight in Montreal, the wait is over 2 hours. So....I'd be careful. They first told me 30 min. Then they extended it another 85 minutes.
So at your own risk.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Newbie
Dec 23, 2015
82 posts
81 upvotes
toronto
Cheapo-Findo wrote: Speak with an representative and you'll get a refund.
Did you call? Im on "chat" with them on the app and its brutal. They just stopped responding and now have suspended all delivery on the app for the moment.
But thanks for advice. I'll try another way. What a brutal experience.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 9, 2013
3715 posts
1535 upvotes
Scarborough
Silly question but wouldn't the referral link be worth better than this? With Skip you can create a new account with the same phone number so it's unlimited $7 off? I don't get it
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
13779 posts
8822 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Yeah, but for some they got dinged with full charge. I've been using the self referral technique since the start and my main account always getting credits and you can apply these codes to stack on top of your credits earned.
OrangeBerry wrote: Silly question but wouldn't the referral link be worth better than this? With Skip you can create a new account with the same phone number so it's unlimited $7 off? I don't get it

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
1056 posts
227 upvotes
ontario
Ceylonboy wrote: Thanks Op. Tried using it worked. However i was waiting for delivery over an hour and the restaurant was 2 mins away. Before anyone ask why i didnt walk, i was watching the game. After an hour ot still said 40 mins to deliver. Cancelled the order and demanded a refund not credits. Also requested to delete my account. Never again. Ordered the same food with some modification through uber and got it with in 20 mins.
we have skip at my work (pizza joint) and i heard them say that the skip drivers can now see the orders and if the customer tipped or not
so no tip the driver can just not accept the order and it gets bounced around - i dont know if its true or not but when i drove for skip we couldn't do that

i always choose to pay cash so i can cancel the order if i have to

skip has really gone downhill in the last year
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 9, 2013
3715 posts
1535 upvotes
Scarborough
Cheapo-Findo wrote: Yeah, but for some they got dinged with full charge. I've been using the self referral technique since the start and my main account always getting credits and you can apply these codes to stack on top of your credits earned.
How would you get dinged full price if the subtotal is clearly written before processing? It's a binding contract.

Top