Expired Hot Deals

[skipthedishes] $7 off your next order DELIVERY ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2019 11:30 am
Nov 30, 2016
438 posts
389 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
OrangeBerry wrote: You can create a new account with the same phone number and if you sign up through a referral link you get $7 OFF. Every time I order from skip I create a new account for the $7. Who pays full price these days anyways.
They have cancelled some orders for this so YMMV. Also only on orders over $25
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
3348 posts
1418 upvotes
Scarborough
seagull1987 wrote: They have cancelled some orders for this so YMMV. Also only on orders over $25
Then download “2nd phone line” on the Google play Store and generate a free local number with sms enabled.
Oct 11, 2014
30 posts
3 upvotes
Madden, AB
code doesn't seem to be working for me.. is it only for new members?
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
3348 posts
1418 upvotes
Scarborough
en3rgy wrote: Always tip. Without tips, these services wouldn't even be available. If someone can't afford or can't be bothered to tip, they shouldn't be ordering delivery in the first place.
Tip is based on service, you want me to tip before the driver even gets the call?
Nov 14, 2017
454 posts
597 upvotes
Vancouver
Laxsus wrote: code doesn't seem to be working for me.. is it only for new members?
FINALE does not work for me either.
Apr 22, 2015
205 posts
149 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Cheapo-Findo wrote: I go for pickup. Also helps when you do self-referral and get $7 credits + using discount code = $14 off.
I'm not the only one that does self-referral I see.

They don't really have any system in place to prevent this... Same name? Same address? That's ok!