Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Skipthedishes.com

Skipthedishes.com 3 off promo

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2017 9:21 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
2041 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto

Skipthedishes.com 3 off promo

Price:
Retailer:
Skipthedishes.com
Skipthedishes dishes is having a promo. Take $3 off.

Promo code: summer13

Not sure if this for delivery or pickup only?
19 replies
Aug 15, 2017
146 posts
54 upvotes
Ontario
Darn just placed an order a few hours ago, could have used this!

I also have a code "summerwithskip" I've used before that gives $5 off online delivery orders over $15. It is limited to 1000 uses overall on the coupon so it's possible it's already been used up.
Banned
Jul 25, 2017
1068 posts
425 upvotes
"The voucher does not exist or may have been mistyped."
Nov 3, 2010
849 posts
776 upvotes
If you have no morals then you can just keep referring yourself for $7 off.
Banned
Jul 25, 2017
1068 posts
425 upvotes
is there a minimum on how much you have to spend to get the $7?
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1096 posts
1490 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
ysl5710 wrote: Skipthedishes dishes is having a promo. Take $3 off.

Promo code: summer13

Not sure if this for delivery or pickup only?
I think OP made a typo. Should be summer3
Aug 15, 2017
146 posts
54 upvotes
Ontario
leg3nd wrote: is there a minimum on how much you have to spend to get the $7?
Nope! I've referred a friend and we didn't see any limit. We actually also considered just referring ourselves as well, especially considering my domain is just a catch-all, however we decided we felt too unethical doing that and opted not to, but did notice it was a bit of a flaw in their system as they have no phone number verification like Uber does.
Jan 14, 2012
318 posts
291 upvotes
Fogest wrote: Darn just placed an order a few hours ago, could have used this!

I also have a code "summerwithskip" I've used before that gives $5 off online delivery orders over $15. It is limited to 1000 uses overall on the coupon so it's possible it's already been used up.
Thanks this worked for me just now!
Aug 15, 2017
146 posts
54 upvotes
Ontario
dloc12 wrote: Thanks this worked for me just now!
Surprised to hear it is still valid and working! Enjoy the discount!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
6553 posts
778 upvotes
Calgary
Fogest wrote: Darn just placed an order a few hours ago, could have used this!

thanks this just worked for me too
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2016
1477 posts
1139 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Fogest wrote: Nope! I've referred a friend and we didn't see any limit. We actually also considered just referring ourselves as well, especially considering my domain is just a catch-all, however we decided we felt too unethical doing that and opted not to, but did notice it was a bit of a flaw in their system as they have no phone number verification like Uber does.
Just use gmail and put a period anywhere in your name, it's a new email address but goes to the same inbox (google doesn't differentiate emails that have periods in them)
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4539 posts
3462 upvotes
Edmonton
leg3nd wrote: is there a minimum on how much you have to spend to get the $7?
The order must reach a minimum of $15 before you can apply the $7 referral discount.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
2041 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
Do you need to pay tip? Who gets the discount?
Aug 15, 2017
146 posts
54 upvotes
Ontario
ysl5710 wrote: Do you need to pay tip? Who gets the discount?
Tipping is not "required", however the driver doesn't make much so I'd HIGHLY suggest tipping. There tipping is pretty dumb though as they require you to enter a tip amount before you even get your delivery. Kinda stupid if you ask me. I'd rather tip based on the service, not on the hope that the tip was worth it. You get the discount.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3838 posts
3698 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Tried doesn't work ? What are the conditions for this tried something at $5 then $11
Dec 31, 2008
406 posts
355 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Fogest wrote: Tipping is not "required", however the driver doesn't make much so I'd HIGHLY suggest tipping. There tipping is pretty dumb though as they require you to enter a tip amount before you even get your delivery. Kinda stupid if you ask me. I'd rather tip based on the service, not on the hope that the tip was worth it. You get the discount.
Agreed. My street is pretty confusing, so I always include instructions on how to get to my building, Most of the drivers ignore this and end up driving around for 10 minutes or more trying to find my place. I would prefer to tip a driver who actually pays attention to my instructions.
Aug 15, 2017
146 posts
54 upvotes
Ontario
svattom wrote: Agreed. My street is pretty confusing, so I always include instructions on how to get to my building, Most of the drivers ignore this and end up driving around for 10 minutes or more trying to find my place. I would prefer to tip a driver who actually pays attention to my instructions.
Yeah exactly. I'm at a University campus usually for lunches and getting the drivers to come into the lobby of the building never seems to work well. The big problem is that I can't enter the actual building on campus we are located at, I have to enter the campus itself as the location and put in the notes our building. Uber eats lets me put in our building, but not Skip.

Tipping before makes me tip less. I want my tip to feel like it is for good service, not like it is expected with every delivery.
Aug 15, 2017
146 posts
54 upvotes
Ontario
mrfrugal83 wrote: Tried doesn't work ? What are the conditions for this tried something at $5 then $11
I think a min order of $15 is required.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4539 posts
3462 upvotes
Edmonton
Fogest wrote: I think a min order of $15 is required.
There was no minimum when I used the summer3 promo last week.