SkipTheDishes - Coupons Codes and Discounts

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2021 5:24 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9096 posts
7419 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
adilh53 wrote: This is not it. I have tried with new credit card I got 2 weeks ago (I have not placed an order through skip for months) and even with the new credit card, the coupon/discount gets cancelled before payment goes through
Hmm, were you trying to pay by credit card directly or via PayPal/Google/Apple Pay?
Jun 1, 2015
614 posts
187 upvotes
Calgary, AB
DragonRider wrote: Hmm, were you trying to pay by credit card directly or via PayPal/Google/Apple Pay?
I've tried every payment method skip offers. The outcome is always the same, coupon/discount gets removed right before order goes through- even if I'm paying exclusively with skip credits!

Skip just wont allow me to use a coupon/discount and no chance I'm paying their regular prices :D
Dec 4, 2012
29 posts
22 upvotes
Vancouver
DragonRider wrote: This is likely because your method of payment is already associated with another account.
Use a new method of payment.
don't think it's that i used a new cc :(
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2244 posts
1628 upvotes
Niagara, ON
ShaoBo wrote: How do you get Skip to send you offers? I've signup for a while and never receives emails
Have you placed an order? I made multiple accounts, and only the ones that have placed orders receive promos. When the rare promo code is issued now, I use one of those 'virgin' accounts to get it into the targeted promo system
Dec 6, 2009
28 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
I had the same issue when I order using my credit card (same one I've used for all my past skip orders) and it would cancel the transaction on the screen it should be processing the payment. I don't remember which day this happened to me but it was recently within the past 2 weeks. I tried about 5 times and then called Visa to see if they blocked my card but everything was good with the card. For me I was trying to order connected to my wifi via mobile so I tried to turn off WiFi and put the order and it worked. So it was something wrong with my home wifi (that IP address specifically). A few days later I ordered again on WiFi and it worked with no issues so I'm thinking it was the IP address I had at the time that maybe was flagged on skip or the banks end.
Oct 26, 2020
148 posts
89 upvotes
Winnipeg
Two of my accounts got spend anything get 5K pts, or $5 off.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
2265 posts
742 upvotes
Burnaby
after a long while, finally noticed a $7 off coupon in my account so picked up dinner for tomorrow
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2003
1161 posts
198 upvotes
Ottawa
Received $10 off coupon app notification today.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2007
1178 posts
472 upvotes
the 6ix
Any current coupons for first time orders on an account?
Feb 5, 2012
390 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
Did they stop emailing you when coupons are applied? I have 20+ accounts and it's a pain manually checking haha
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2013
5750 posts
2369 upvotes
redflagdeals.com
I opened up the app after a couple months and received a notification afterwards for $7 off any order. Didn't get any emails, just luck of the draw I guess.
A wise RFD'er once said, "Buy now, think later."
I like wearing tinfoil hats.

¯\_(-.-)_/¯

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ "Behold!"

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

ryanpuge