Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

SkipTheDishes - Coupons Codes and Discounts

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2024 12:22 pm
Oct 26, 2020
735 posts
629 upvotes
Manitoba
Two of my accounts got spend anything get 5K pts, or $5 off.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
3024 posts
1538 upvotes
Burnaby
after a long while, finally noticed a $7 off coupon in my account so picked up dinner for tomorrow
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2003
1436 posts
379 upvotes
Ottawa
Received $10 off coupon app notification today.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2007
1304 posts
562 upvotes
the 6ix
Any current coupons for first time orders on an account?
Feb 5, 2012
431 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
Did they stop emailing you when coupons are applied? I have 20+ accounts and it's a pain manually checking haha
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2013
6493 posts
3282 upvotes
redflagdeals.com
I opened up the app after a couple months and received a notification afterwards for $7 off any order. Didn't get any emails, just luck of the draw I guess.
¯\_(-.-)_/¯ A wise RFD'er once said, "Buy now, think later."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Behold!
Dec 15, 2008
222 posts
129 upvotes
Victoria
poppy1337 wrote: Did they stop emailing you when coupons are applied? I have 20+ accounts and it's a pain manually checking haha
Yes, I've found this to be true. No more emails just random credits that I have to login to find that they're there now. I know I've received one when that free credit banner shows up at the top of the app. For me, I usually have luck getting them on Thursdays after about a month of ordering.
Aug 1, 2017
39 posts
35 upvotes
Is there a place to type in promo codes now? It's been so long since I've looked at the app
Sep 23, 2014
146 posts
116 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
bunnysteps wrote: Is there a place to type in promo codes now? It's been so long since I've looked at the app
Is there an active promo for new accounts?
Aug 1, 2017
39 posts
35 upvotes
vparvath wrote: Is there an active promo for new accounts?
Not that I know of. I got the $7 discount, which is why I was fiddling around with the app
Jul 6, 2010
176 posts
176 upvotes
ON
After trying to order one time early last year and having my order automatically cancelled after it was placed, I opened a support chat and asked about it. I was told my account was banned from ordering due to voucher abuse.

Today I opened a chat with them to ask if I'm able to order again, and was told I could, but without being able to use vouchers.

Went to place an order and a voucher was automatically applied to my account which negated the cost of the food. I was only charged for the cost of the fees and tip. I'm not sure what the implications are here but figured I would share this info in case it's useful to anyone.
  • Good rule of thumb for deal threads: Read the entire thread before you post. Chances are, it's been covered already. Those of us paying attention don't want to read the same post 1000 times.
Oct 5, 2019
24 posts
23 upvotes
Skip has been garbage for months. Also those reward points give you hardly anything in return. Reminds me of Shoppers Optimum.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
Checked Skip app on Saturday shortly AFTER receiving the 75% off UE (up to $20 off) notification and nothing. Last promo $10 off order was Dec 7/20.

Today, received a notification from Skip app, for $7 off no minimum. Interesting coincidence?!
Oct 5, 2019
24 posts
23 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: Checked Skip app on Saturday shortly AFTER receiving the 75% off UE (up to $20 off) notification and nothing. Last promo $10 off order was Dec 7/20.

Today, received a notification from Skip app, for $7 off no minimum. Interesting coincidence?!
Skip is terrible
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
3149 posts
1952 upvotes
GTA
Just got the coupon7 code for $7 off, said check email for expiry and I don't see any email from them. So will use it next few days as they don't last long.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
lilmikey wrote: Just got the coupon7 code for $7 off, said check email for expiry and I don't see any email from them. So will use it next few days as they don't last long.
Exactly! I used mine today for a scheduled pickup on Friday and CC charged today for balance.

Therefore, don't have to worry about it expiring before having a chance to use :)
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43249 upvotes
ONTARIO
Found a $10 off (COUPON10) code in one of my accounts tonight. Was actually the first account I signed into. They disappear quick though so I used it right away.
Haven't seen a $15 off code in forever.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
mzmoney wrote: Checked Skip app on Saturday shortly AFTER receiving the 75% off UE (up to $20 off) notification and nothing. Last promo $10 off order was Dec 7/20.

Checked spouse's phone on 17th (last order also early Dec) and nothing; checked again on 19th, added item $9 and $7 automatically deducted (COUPON7).

So, even if you don't get an email or notification ... if you haven't ordered in awhile, just try to add an item approx $10 or $15 and see what happens. Or come back a couple of days later and try again.

You might get a nice surprise ... even better if it's higher than $7, like @BobSagget with his $10 off :)