[SkipTheDishes] Skip the Dishes $5 off no min

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2019 9:27 pm
May 26, 2011
523 posts
312 upvotes
emilio911 wrote:
Jun 16th, 2019 10:41 pm
Used the coupon at a small mom and pop restaurant. They were kind of angry and told me that my order was costing them money instead of giving them revenue...
They've got such an attitude. If I were them, I'd say something like 'For your next order, I'd appreciate if you call us directly, because...'. Similar to Groupon/Livingsocial, they've put that mom and pop restaurant on cyber map, so more people will find it.
Koodo, Freedom Mobile, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Drop, meridian, TransferWise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM and Tangerine customer.
May 26, 2011
523 posts
312 upvotes
emilio911 wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 3:16 pm
It's BS that they can reject orders with coupons.
I guess each restaurants manually accept orders, because my screen kept clocking for a good one minute before it showed 'order confirmed'.
Koodo, Freedom Mobile, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Drop, meridian, TransferWise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM and Tangerine customer.