toronto

Skipthedishes $10 off, no minimum YMMV

Expiry:
April 8, 2020
Retailer:
Skipthedishes
Just got an email:

Craving $10 Off?
Feed your cravings from the comfort of home with the $10 off coupon already applied to your account. No order minimum required.

Hurry, coupon expires on April 8th, 11:59pm CT.
28 replies
Jul 16, 2019
95 posts
108 upvotes
Got the email too... yet no coupon in my account. Thanks Skip!!! Face With Rolling Eyes
[OP]
Dec 20, 2010
54 posts
36 upvotes
toronto
I didn't see a coupon/skip credit applied either. Saw the $10 off when i went to checkout
May 22, 2009
317 posts
205 upvotes
Canada
It used to be that skip the dish would email out a generic coupon code that anyone could punch in with their order to get a discount. I guess with RFD effect this code would get posted here and skip would get flooded with more orders than expected. Now it looks so random, emailed to a select few each day, discount automatically applied. This really makes no sense in posting to RFD anymore cuz even the discounts are different amounts to different people on the same day. I also remember the days of like 30% off codes but that was many years ago.... and when it was 'just eats' i think
Reminder: Epic gives away free games every week. Humble Choice is horrible, I miss the old weekly humble bundles :(
Sep 17, 2012
104 posts
137 upvotes
I got $7 off $20. I guess it's worth checking out your account occasionally. seems like there's a new promo code every few days now.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
1930 posts
2038 upvotes
Toronto, ON
$5 off $20

On my end. Not even $7
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10354 posts
2586 upvotes
Scarberia
Better if u got 15off no minimum codes I had like 10 accounts last month with them...gmail dot accounts Smiling Face With Halo
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2089 posts
1621 upvotes
Vancouver
mikka2017 wrote: Better if u got 15off no minimum codes I had like 10 accounts last month with them...gmail dot accounts Smiling Face With Halo
$15 off is better than $10 off??? No way!!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1713 posts
1200 upvotes
pwned.u wrote: It used to be that skip the dish would email out a generic coupon code that anyone could punch in with their order to get a discount. I guess with RFD effect this code would get posted here and skip would get flooded with more orders than expected. Now it looks so random, emailed to a select few each day, discount automatically applied. This really makes no sense in posting to RFD anymore cuz even the discounts are different amounts to different people on the same day. I also remember the days of like 30% off codes but that was many years ago.... and when it was 'just eats' i think
Disagree. Unless you check all your email accounts that you used to sign up for skip, there is some value to these posts. It triggers some of us to check email/accounts that we otherwise would have missed
May 22, 2009
317 posts
205 upvotes
Canada
adilh53 wrote: Disagree. Unless you check all your email accounts that you used to sign up for skip, there is some value to these posts. It triggers some of us to check email/accounts that we otherwise would have missed
I only signed up with one email account, I do check it regularly. So you're saying without this post, you'd forget to check your many email accounts that you signed skip up on. gotcha! I suppose that makes sense if you signed up 10 times and never remember to check those other emails unless there is a coupon
Reminder: Epic gives away free games every week. Humble Choice is horrible, I miss the old weekly humble bundles :(
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1713 posts
1200 upvotes
pwned.u wrote: I only signed up with one email account, I do check it regularly. So you're saying without this post, you'd forget to check your many email accounts that you signed skip up on. gotcha! I suppose that makes sense if you signed up 10 times and never remember to check those other emails unless there is a coupon
Not sure why that's a surprise. Google "redflagdeals skipthedishes" - you will see how many accounts some users here signed up with last summer when skip had the $20 off coupon/promo
May 22, 2009
317 posts
205 upvotes
Canada
adilh53 wrote: Not sure why that's a surprise. Google "redflagdeals skipthedishes" - you will see how many accounts some users here signed up with last summer when skip had the $20 off coupon/promo
Oh I'm not surprised at all. You're missing the point completely tho. The reason you find these threads beneficial is to remind you of how you abuse the system. To point out that so many people do it, doesn't validate it at all. I guess you missed my sarcasm......