Expired Hot Deals

[Skipthedishes] Skipthedishes $10 off, no minimum YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2020 8:20 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 20, 2010
60 posts
56 upvotes
toronto

Skipthedishes $10 off, no minimum YMMV

Expiry:
April 8, 2020
Retailer:
Skipthedishes
Just got an email:

Craving $10 Off?
Feed your cravings from the comfort of home with the $10 off coupon already applied to your account. No order minimum required.

Hurry, coupon expires on April 8th, 11:59pm CT.
28 replies
Jr. Member
Jul 16, 2019
116 posts
137 upvotes
Got the email too... yet no coupon in my account. Thanks Skip!!! Face With Rolling Eyes
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 20, 2010
60 posts
56 upvotes
toronto
I didn't see a coupon/skip credit applied either. Saw the $10 off when i went to checkout
Sr. Member
Mar 15, 2019
805 posts
950 upvotes
for frequent customers as well??
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 4GB UNLIMITED voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Member
May 22, 2009
330 posts
208 upvotes
Canada
It used to be that skip the dish would email out a generic coupon code that anyone could punch in with their order to get a discount. I guess with RFD effect this code would get posted here and skip would get flooded with more orders than expected. Now it looks so random, emailed to a select few each day, discount automatically applied. This really makes no sense in posting to RFD anymore cuz even the discounts are different amounts to different people on the same day. I also remember the days of like 30% off codes but that was many years ago.... and when it was 'just eats' i think
Reminder: Epic gives away free games every week. Humble Choice is horrible, I miss the old weekly humble bundles :(
Jr. Member
Sep 17, 2012
122 posts
168 upvotes
I got $7 off $20. I guess it's worth checking out your account occasionally. seems like there's a new promo code every few days now.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2080 posts
2349 upvotes
Toronto, ON
$5 off $20

On my end. Not even $7
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 27, 2008
146 posts
10 upvotes
Thanks OP! $10 off for me :)
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
14723 posts
4202 upvotes
Scarberia
Better if u got 15off no minimum codes I had like 10 accounts last month with them...gmail dot accounts Smiling Face With Halo
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2282 posts
1887 upvotes
Vancouver
mikka2017 wrote: Better if u got 15off no minimum codes I had like 10 accounts last month with them...gmail dot accounts Smiling Face With Halo
$15 off is better than $10 off??? No way!!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1898 posts
1458 upvotes
pwned.u wrote: It used to be that skip the dish would email out a generic coupon code that anyone could punch in with their order to get a discount. I guess with RFD effect this code would get posted here and skip would get flooded with more orders than expected. Now it looks so random, emailed to a select few each day, discount automatically applied. This really makes no sense in posting to RFD anymore cuz even the discounts are different amounts to different people on the same day. I also remember the days of like 30% off codes but that was many years ago.... and when it was 'just eats' i think
Disagree. Unless you check all your email accounts that you used to sign up for skip, there is some value to these posts. It triggers some of us to check email/accounts that we otherwise would have missed
Member
May 22, 2009
330 posts
208 upvotes
Canada
adilh53 wrote: Disagree. Unless you check all your email accounts that you used to sign up for skip, there is some value to these posts. It triggers some of us to check email/accounts that we otherwise would have missed
I only signed up with one email account, I do check it regularly. So you're saying without this post, you'd forget to check your many email accounts that you signed skip up on. gotcha! I suppose that makes sense if you signed up 10 times and never remember to check those other emails unless there is a coupon
Reminder: Epic gives away free games every week. Humble Choice is horrible, I miss the old weekly humble bundles :(
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1898 posts
1458 upvotes
pwned.u wrote: I only signed up with one email account, I do check it regularly. So you're saying without this post, you'd forget to check your many email accounts that you signed skip up on. gotcha! I suppose that makes sense if you signed up 10 times and never remember to check those other emails unless there is a coupon
Not sure why that's a surprise. Google "redflagdeals skipthedishes" - you will see how many accounts some users here signed up with last summer when skip had the $20 off coupon/promo
Member
May 22, 2009
330 posts
208 upvotes
Canada
adilh53 wrote: Not sure why that's a surprise. Google "redflagdeals skipthedishes" - you will see how many accounts some users here signed up with last summer when skip had the $20 off coupon/promo
Oh I'm not surprised at all. You're missing the point completely tho. The reason you find these threads beneficial is to remind you of how you abuse the system. To point out that so many people do it, doesn't validate it at all. I guess you missed my sarcasm......
Reminder: Epic gives away free games every week. Humble Choice is horrible, I miss the old weekly humble bundles :(
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1898 posts
1458 upvotes
pwned.u wrote: Oh I'm not surprised at all. You're missing the point completely tho. The reason you find these threads beneficial is to remind you of how you abuse the system. To point out that so many people do it, doesn't validate it at all. I guess you missed my sarcasm......
And with a user name like pwned.u, you sound like a very credible individual with a lot of integrity. Get over it - this is RFD.

The point is just because this thread may not be useful to you, doesn't mean it makes no sense to post. Like many other ymmv threads here, it's easy enough to ignore if that's how you feel
Member
May 22, 2009
330 posts
208 upvotes
Canada
adilh53 wrote: And with a user name like pwned.u, you sound like a very credible individual with a lot of integrity. Get over it - this is RFD.

The point is just because this thread may not be useful to you, doesn't mean it makes no sense to post. Like many other ymmv threads here, it's easy enough to ignore if that's how you feel
You should rake a read at this post #15 and onwards. guy got his accounts locked for doing this exact thing. Take care !
skipthedishes-skipthedishes-10-off-deli ... #p32282603
Reminder: Epic gives away free games every week. Humble Choice is horrible, I miss the old weekly humble bundles :(
Penalty Box
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
721 upvotes
evanwier wrote: $15 off is better than $10 off??? No way!!!!
the 10 refers to # of accounts, not past discounts....................way
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 26, 2019
105 posts
490 upvotes
WPG
I received an email for $7 but for the 2nd time it didn't apply to my order. this system isn't working great for them.
Member
Jun 17, 2018
301 posts
608 upvotes
FunnyGamer wrote: $7 off for me.
However, when I placed an order, it gave me $10 off. In the cart, one of the items was COUPON10 giving a discount of $10.

Top