Toronto

Skullcandy Indy In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - $49.99

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Expiry:
May 17, 2020
Amazon has the same price.

In the market to shop a headphone for nieces as their original apple earpods broke recently, either mic doesn't work or one side of the pod isn't working properly. I have Sesh(Bass is good, but I don't use it for work, only listening to music) and I like it, found this one, Bass isn't strong as Sesh according to a review that I watched, but better battery life.

My nieces don't like the wireless headphone, but I thought it is a warm deal if you need one now, so I post it here. I'm keeping looking a wired one that replacing the one from apple, apple asked for $39.99 for it, I thought it was too much, for the same amount of money, I should be able to get something better and last longer IMO, Any suggestion is welcome. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by rui on May 17th, 2020 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
8 replies
May 6, 2006
139 posts
44 upvotes
Victoria
Skullcandy is a decent cheaper alternative to some of the other players in the market. I have a few pairs of their wired headphones. Great sounding bass.
I'd be more apathetic if I weren't so lethargic
Dec 11, 2016
14 posts
7 upvotes
I have one and it's decent. It isolates fairly well which is okay for music, but I walk with them fully isolated I tend to hear my footsteps loud, and I don't like talking on the phone with it isolating my voice out. But I haven't had any problems with them.
Jul 10, 2019
39 posts
54 upvotes
Personally the anker earbuds beat these.
May 26, 2016
100 posts
176 upvotes
I got these as a gift. Sound is okay, comfort was not great and i had lots of audio drops no mater what tried. Every budget pair on amazon ive tried have been better over all.
Mar 11, 2019
303 posts
177 upvotes
Have these, they fall out constantly, but sound ok if your not moving around.
Dec 14, 2013
60 posts
58 upvotes
AJAX
I don't know why Best Buy calls them headphones. Their earphones. Or earbuds. Headphones go on your head.