SKY IPTV Subscription

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 19th, 2018 4:33 pm
[OP]
Apr 3, 2018
72 posts
12 upvotes

SKY IPTV Subscription

Hi All - I am looking to be a part of group buy, if anybody here has open subscription for SKY IPTV service. I have MAG254 box that, I would like to use for this subscription. Let me know.

Thanks

Ram
Ram
8 replies
Apr 26, 2013
98 posts
16 upvotes
Cambridge
If you’re trying to get service to a magbox there’s a good chance you can’t group buy anything as most subscriptions are 1 stream for 1 MAC address
[OP]
Apr 3, 2018
72 posts
12 upvotes
What, I meant was GB in the form of re seller where they sell 10 to 25 credits at a time. If we can get enough people then it is worth purchasing as a group and share one per Mac address.
Ram
Jan 27, 2010
132 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
I might be interested but know nothing about iptv. Could you explain the whole process and costs.
Thanks
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
2961 posts
1608 upvotes
Toronto
CamGuy85 wrote:
Apr 14th, 2018 11:25 am
I might be interested but know nothing about iptv. Could you explain the whole process and costs.
Thanks
You'll get better responses here:

best-iptv-service-2148776/93/

But I can give you a quick break down:

I personally use Vader Streams with 2 other individuals from RedFlagDeals. The provider allows 5 connections from 3 IP addresses. It worked out to be $6 / month (we did 3 months, so it was $18). If you subscribe for longer it's slightly cheaper but in my opinion it's better to do shorter terms in case they go down.

You'll need an Android Box or a Chromecast. It's a better use experience with an Android Box using an app called Perfect Player. It looks just like a set top box as it pulls in the TV guide information.

If you have a Chromecast (incredibly affordable), you can use an app on your phone called Server Cast to play the channels you want in HD. The app unfortunately doesn't pull in TV guide info, you just have a long list of channels you can play.

Alternatively, you can also use your laptop and use their web portal which is also a very nice interface. They have a 'Match Center' that allows you to see all the different games being played around the world with any sport. They also have a really good multi-screen option, 4 screens at one time. For a few days I was using my Steam Link with my PC to use this.

If you can find 2 other people on RedFlagDeals, or if you personally know 2 people I'd go with Vader Streams.
[OP]
Apr 3, 2018
72 posts
12 upvotes
Hi Redkulat - Very good explanation for Vader. By the way what is your recommendation for getting Android Box. There are so many models and configuration. My purpose of use will be to watch games, documentary, news & other channels similar to IPTV.
Ram
Apr 11, 2012
348 posts
68 upvotes
Moon
redkulat wrote:
Apr 18th, 2018 10:30 am
You'll get better responses here:

best-iptv-service-2148776/93/

But I can give you a quick break down:

I personally use Vader Streams with 2 other individuals from RedFlagDeals. The provider allows 5 connections from 3 IP addresses. It worked out to be $6 / month (we did 3 months, so it was $18). If you subscribe for longer it's slightly cheaper but in my opinion it's better to do shorter terms in case they go down.

You'll need an Android Box or a Chromecast. It's a better use experience with an Android Box using an app called Perfect Player. It looks just like a set top box as it pulls in the TV guide information.

If you have a Chromecast (incredibly affordable), you can use an app on your phone called Server Cast to play the channels you want in HD. The app unfortunately doesn't pull in TV guide info, you just have a long list of channels you can play.

Alternatively, you can also use your laptop and use their web portal which is also a very nice interface. They have a 'Match Center' that allows you to see all the different games being played around the world with any sport. They also have a really good multi-screen option, 4 screens at one time. For a few days I was using my Steam Link with my PC to use this.

If you can find 2 other people on RedFlagDeals, or if you personally know 2 people I'd go with Vader Streams.
Does this work on Mag or Buzz box?