Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 20, 2010
223 posts
79 upvotes
BC

Is skysgoods.com legit?

Hi, I found a salad spinner I wanted to get on a website called skysgoods.com, but I've never heard of this website. Has anyone ordered anything from them? Are they legit?
15 replies
Aug 21, 2016
2 posts
2 upvotes
Fredericton, NB
I just found that site looking for an ice cream maker. They were several hundred dollars cheaper than anywhere else. My gut tells me to be very wary.
Jul 3, 2020
1 posts
1 upvote
I tried to order something from that site earlier today and the payment timed out twice. It does not seem legit. Prices are too good.
Dec 16, 2017
25 posts
6 upvotes
Pricing on the website looks great, anyone bought from them before?
Jul 4, 2020
2 posts
Seems like whoever created this site, also created wholedepots.com. Seems like a scam. Scroll down on both websites, the bottom layouts are the same. Their privacy policy and other pages are identical.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2002
1265 posts
351 upvotes
Oakville
Seems fishy. I came across that site a few days ago when google showed it was offering the M18 Fuel combo for over $100+ cheaper than everyone else.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33175 posts
14972 upvotes
LOL totally fake. However at least they used a commercial address--that place looks like it's a Farmer's Market.

Take a look at this other one:
https://wholedepots.com/

The website is very similar (either made by same scammers or with same web-creation software).

These idiots were too stupid to make their "address" make any sense. They used some random one out in the Bruce (not that far from Sarnia where "Skygoods" is allegedly located) but when you google that address it's a residence :lol:

Scammers be scammin'!
Jul 25, 2019
535 posts
220 upvotes
100% scam site. I’ve seen a few versions of this site kicking around.
Jan 6, 2008
338 posts
148 upvotes
ontario
Glad I found this thread. Too many "red flags" went up for me when I was on the site. Lots of inconsistencies, non functioning links etc, and as everyone else noted, prices see too good for many items.
Banned
Dec 17, 2019
228 posts
237 upvotes
Montreal
Domain registered April 2020... scam
I'm a customer at Public Mobile and VoIP.ms!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5465 posts
47170 upvotes
Has anyone else come across any other of these scam websites as I would be interesting just in seeing what they offer. Skygoods and Wholedepot seem to not be working.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5465 posts
47170 upvotes
beancounter6 wrote: 100% scam site. I’ve seen a few versions of this site kicking around.
Do you recall the other different versions of the website.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
929 upvotes
NOYFB
hill15 wrote: Has anyone else come across any other of these scam websites as I would be interesting just in seeing what they offer. Skygoods and Wholedepot seem to not be working.
Are you interested in making one as well Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
plz don't touch my signature.

don't make me less of a human just cause i don't share your "idiotologies".

👮‍♂️👮‍♀️lives matter
Jul 25, 2019
535 posts
220 upvotes
One was supplydefinition.com... or something similar. The other was esed something something. Can’t remember exactly. Good to see these got taken down.