CPAP machines & masks - 10% OFF regular priced items

Deal Link:
Savings:
10%
Expiry:
June 15, 2021
Retailer:
SleepEh.ca
Spring Sale - Get 10% OFF on regular priced items with code "SpringEh".
CPAP machines, masks, AEDs & oxygen concentrators.
17 replies
Jan 25, 2016
503 posts
666 upvotes
Toronto
I use cpapsupply.ca to order for my dad. I haven’t done a ton of research on prices but he guarantees his prices to be the best. Easy guy to deal with when I call. His name is Jeremy.

Local guy, prefer to support small local businesses.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
1633 posts
1648 upvotes
HelloNanaimo wrote: I use cpapsupply.ca to order for my dad. I haven’t done a ton of research on prices but he guarantees his prices to be the best. Easy guy to deal with when I call. His name is Jeremy.

I use sleep yeti for the same reason
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
21108 posts
25052 upvotes
HelloNanaimo wrote: I use cpapsupply.ca to order for my dad. I haven’t done a ton of research on prices but he guarantees his prices to be the best. Easy guy to deal with when I call. His name is Jeremy.

I'm not sure I believe you, given the market study cited below by T. Fong PhD.
tfong010 wrote: SHILL
This is a big deal for some people, thank you OP.
Feb 23, 2018
39 posts
8 upvotes
Ottawa Area

His prices are crazy high , even with the discount the N20 nasal mask is $90 more expensive than Amazon.
Apr 6, 2017
908 posts
1387 upvotes
Doesn’t take a PHD to recognize this as a SHILL post. CMON SON.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2004
2344 posts
602 upvotes
Definitely need to shop around. Pricing is all over the place, so even if a given mask is cheaper at one store, their replacement cushions or other equipment could be much more expensive.

Sleepyeti, cpapsupply, cpapoutlet, sleepeh, etc. You need to check all of these if you want the best price. Even if something is “on sale.”
Jan 25, 2016
503 posts
666 upvotes
Toronto
Gypsy613 wrote: His prices are crazy high , even with the discount the N20 nasal mask is $90 more expensive than Amazon.
Really? That’s a huge difference. Is Amazon the preferred place to go for accessories?

He helped get the insurance coverage and paperwork completed to have the CPAP machine covered through insurance.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1469 posts
2288 upvotes
Pointe Claire
If you are looking for an alternative I have bought from these guys twice now. Yes, name canadacpapsupply.com might fool some into thinking they are in Canada but they are in Florida. Prices are in Canadian $ and there are no duties or taxes. Not everything is cheaper, but with a sale and a coupon I got a Lumin for $211 total. At the time minimum price in Canada was $300 plus tax. Bonus; they mistakenly shipped twice. Then I ordered a Lumin Bullet with a coupon for $78 all in. Sleep eh's price is $148 plus tax. Obviously, if you are declaring on your insurance it probably would be a problem.
And yes, I'd rather buy from a Canadian retailer but with savings like this I can live with it.
https://www.canadacpapsupply.com/
Last edited by dogdayafter12 on May 5th, 2021 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 2, 2006
230 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
Don’t be fools. Last month I went through the same ordeal and was shocked to see how they want to rip you off - not only that you pay more from your pocket and also by ripping off OHIP (our money too). For the life of me I don’t understand why government does not regulate this better and look at all these prices. For example these OP’s guys with 10% off are still more than $300 than what I payed (for people interested I posted in Health thread about my experience).
Mar 16, 2015
11 posts
3 upvotes
East York, ON
I got my CPAP recently and OHIP covers the machine to a certain price (Ontario). Paid $215 for the RESMED and ended up buying a specific mask from Amazon for $100 as it's easily $200 or more anywhere else! I don't have health insurance either.
Sep 7, 2017
754 posts
632 upvotes
When you have group insurance, the pricing is less of an issue than frequency. I wanted to do both. Pay the most competitive price and be able to get new masks every 3 months. Insurance was interesting. They wouldn’t allow it. I could buy masks from the place I got my CPAP machine for $350 to $400 each and they would pay for 2 a year. I was buying them online and getting them for $150 each saving them money but would still only approve 2 a year.

Atleast in Ontario and probably Canada they regulate the price of the machine somewhat because of OHIP coverage. But the supplies can be all over the map which drives up the cost of insurance year over year.

I support legit Canadian sellers who offer competitive prices consistently. That being said I appreciate the post and sale as a heads up and potential alternative for mask and supply pricing.

For the machine just go to a CPAP retailer with your prescription and tell them you are only paying the OHIP limit and will purchase online if you have to be out of pocket. Again with group insurance less of an issue because they will pay the overage after OHIP.
Banned
Nov 12, 2020
9 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
My father-in-law has sleep apnea and he has breathing problems while sleeping. I need a nasal pillow mask and I'm looking for a better deal. I had a decent deal on a [...] nasal pillow mask (ResMed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow System - $126). Should I go for it?
Last edited by Mars2012 on Jul 9th, 2021 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam link removed
Jul 15, 2003
771 posts
306 upvotes
GTA, Ontario
RobeKitt269 wrote: My father-in-law has sleep apnea and he has breathing problems while sleeping. I need a nasal pillow mask and I'm looking for a better deal. I had a decent deal on a [...] nasal pillow mask (ResMed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow System - $126). Should I go for it?
https://www.wellwise.ca/en-ca/

This is my go-to place for CPAP supplies. Their offers normally overlap with Shopper's Drug Mart (20x points, bonus redemption). With group benefits, I just wait for 20x points and pay the higher price, since my work will cover it. You will need to let the staff know that you are buying with insurance, so that they will out a proper receipt for you.

However, up to tomorrow (Friday, May 7 being the last day of the flyer), CPAP supplies are 20% off + 10x Points.

For example, ResMed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow System is $169.99 regular. With 20% off, it is exactly the same price ($136 on your website) plus 10x points.

$169.99 x 20% off = $135.99 + tax (13% for Ontario) = $153.67 - 10x points (I don't know the exact math, someone can help out here).

Edit: oh, I think it's $153.67 - $25.35 (2,535 base points x 10 = 25,350) = $128.32
Last edited by Mars2012 on Jul 9th, 2021 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit in quote/spam link removed
Jul 15, 2003
771 posts
306 upvotes
GTA, Ontario
RobeKitt269 wrote: Thanks for the quick reply DymisSmiling Face With Open Mouth
You're welcome. I mainly suggest them because they are owned by Shopper's Drug Mart / Loblaws, so at least you can go back if there are any issues. Once you're comfortable with the mask, I'd switch to a different company if you're able to find it cheaper (adjustments, questions, and stuff the staff is pretty helpful which is important at the beginning at least at my local store).