Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sleepeh.ca

Resmed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask & Headgear

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2018 5:30 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
4233 posts
1220 upvotes

Resmed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask & Headgear

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
November 27, 2017
Retailer:
Sleepeh.ca
I'm sure nobody posted this. LOL. Majority of the RFDs don't even know what it is. You can down vote if don't think it's a good price/product but don't if you simply don't know what it's for. Google it instead. Hope it helps someone here.

Anyway came across with this for my parents and surprised to find out they have BF sale. This is a really good price for CPAP P10 users.

They have other gears and machines on sale too but my parents use P10.
FS : Promise NS4300N NAS,Linksys RE400W,E5151,HBB1,VIVOTab RT,MemoPad 8
132 replies
Apr 17, 2017
61 posts
62 upvotes
Its the mask im using, love it compared to ther more invasive ones ! Thx for posting
Dec 16, 2004
860 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
Lol...I literally just finished ordering a couple of these right before I opened RFD and saw this. Never thought I would see CPAP deals on RFD!

Anyway, since you started it I may as well mention that cpapoutlet.ca has this on sale for $95 and then 20% off everything for Black Friday with code FRIDAY2017 so comes out to $76.

https://www.cpapoutlet.ca/Product/ResMe ... -M-L)/1729
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
i just got one of these from Rana, covered through my work plan...3 nights in and works pretty good and very comfortable....hope for big changes in my life and not be so tired during the day
Nov 6, 2001
119 posts
44 upvotes
Been using this mask for a few years now, much better then the full face.

Glad my CPAP is covered by Insurance. For those that have to spend out of pocket, this is a great price.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2960 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dishguy1977 wrote: Lol...I literally just finished ordering a couple of these right before I opened RFD and saw this. Never thought I would see CPAP deals on RFD!

Anyway, since you started it I may as well mention that cpapoutlet.ca has this on sale for $95 and then 20% off everything for Black Friday with code FRIDAY2017 so comes out to $76.

Damn, thanks for the link!

My dad was diagnosed with CPAP last year and hasn't been using it because the face mask he has rubs against the skin. Complained it was too irritating/tight/coarse against the skin and never used it again. Was going to buy it from OP's link but yours was a good ~$40 saved.
Aug 24, 2005
44 posts
98 upvotes
dishguy1977 wrote: Lol...I literally just finished ordering a couple of these right before I opened RFD and saw this. Never thought I would see CPAP deals on RFD!

I reset my password after years to say thank you for the link, and thanks to the OP for starting the thread. Just want i was looking for.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1541 posts
385 upvotes
This is just the mask not the machine right?
Oct 4, 2010
63 posts
53 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Gbyrd wrote: This is just the mask not the machine right?
This is just the mask.

Thank you OP! I needed a new mask.
Oct 23, 2009
220 posts
809 upvotes
Edmonton
bug wrote: I have this mask and found the headgear stretched out of shape way too soon and then the mask was too loose. I'm looking at this one as a better option for me: https://www.sleepeh.ca/product/sleep/re ... -headgear/
I noticed this as well but my mask came with two small plastic buckles that attach onto both straps that go on the back of your head. Tightened them up and we are good to go.
This is tons better than the full face I was using previously.
Oct 23, 2009
220 posts
809 upvotes
Edmonton
blackston3 wrote: Damn, thanks for the link!

My dad was diagnosed with CPAP last year and hasn't been using it because the face mask he has rubs against the skin. Complained it was too irritating/tight/coarse against the skin and never used it again. Was going to buy it from OP's link but yours was a good ~$40 saved.
If you buy two masks the shipping is free. Originally they were going to charge $13 to ship to Edmonton, but after adding two to my cart it waived shipping. Its not like I am not going to use it. Haven't heard of anyone being cured of sleep apnea:)
Dec 16, 2004
860 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
Undertow wrote: I noticed this as well but my mask came with two small plastic buckles that attach onto both straps that go on the back of your head. Tightened them up and we are good to go.
This is tons better than the full face I was using previously.
Yes, the headgear does stretch out after a bit. I used to just tie knots in the headgear to tighten it up but they do come with the clips now to solve the issue.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
3196 posts
735 upvotes
Not sure how having two things inserted in your nostrils would feel less invasive than something that goes over your nose in general, but then again most people use the humidifier function... How is this site's prices compared to cpap.com?
Jul 17, 2010
24 posts
1 upvote
Markham
Dude, these things actually go on sale for BF?

THANKS OP and the guy who posted the even cheaper deal!
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
best to shop around. papsmart has it for $99 and tonight there's a 30% sitewide coupon (Friday30).
Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2010
5621 posts
1552 upvotes
Toronto
So my mom has a cpap machine, its a different brand though, can she use that machine and use this mask or is it best to get a sleep study done again and request for the entire resmed system?
Sep 13, 2008
33 posts
23 upvotes
Thanks for the post. I ordered the P10 just to try. Worth it at this price!
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2960 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Gotoff wrote: So my mom has a cpap machine, its a different brand though, can she use that machine and use this mask or is it best to get a sleep study done again and request for the entire resmed system?
My readings around says that it works with any CPAP machine
Nov 12, 2011
335 posts
247 upvotes

This is such a great deal. Thanks so much.