Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Slickwraps.com

SlickWraps for 5.60 CAD (free skin, pay for shipping)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2020 9:19 am
[OP]
Mar 26, 2008
487 posts
760 upvotes
Mississauga

SlickWraps for 5.60 CAD (free skin, pay for shipping)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
80% off
Retailer:
Slickwraps.com
Just got this in my email - ordered one for me, thought I would share with RFD.

EDIT: FYI - Slickwraps got hacked recently -> Article [Please be careful!]

Slickwraps is now proud to offer SWraps! These wraps are specially made to allow our customers to become familiar with our wraps and how to apply them. With 16 unique designs and a multitude of devices to choose from, there is sure to be something for everyone!

With our laser precision design and layout, our SlickWraps skins have achieved what any brand cannot rival. Our wraps offers the best grip sensation in the market while offering overall protection and style for your device. In addition, unlike any skins in the market, our uniquely designed wraps allow you to install on your device worry free.

*If purchased during the two day promotion, orders are limited to 1 wrap per household

*Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing due to order volume

*Wraps are not eligible for: returns, refunds, exchanges, GOOF policy, Wear & Tear Warranty
Last edited by thegr8testone on Feb 25th, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
XBL & PSN ID: R0CK3T5YNT5T [R zero C K three T five Y N T five T]

Plan: $60 Koodo 10 GB data, Unlimited Canada-wide minutes, Unlimited messaging (text & picture)*, Call Display, Voicemail, Call Waiting and Conference Calling
24 replies
Jan 5, 2018
126 posts
227 upvotes
Watch out your account may get hacked. They recently had a data breach.
Aug 1, 2009
329 posts
87 upvotes
Mississauga
Just a heads up they got hacked a few days ago by someone who claimed they had all relevant info to shut the business down, and customer information, yet SlickWraps ignored those warnings until it was made public by said hacker. Buyers beware.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2008
487 posts
760 upvotes
Mississauga
dontfail12345 wrote: Watch out your account may get hacked. They recently had a data breach.
Cheers, will keep tabs - I used paypal to checkout.
XBL & PSN ID: R0CK3T5YNT5T [R zero C K three T five Y N T five T]

Plan: $60 Koodo 10 GB data, Unlimited Canada-wide minutes, Unlimited messaging (text & picture)*, Call Display, Voicemail, Call Waiting and Conference Calling
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3462 posts
3033 upvotes
GVRD
I had these before, good quality
May 11, 2018
79 posts
61 upvotes
k7k5t8
Every wrap has their brand name on it like wtf im not paying for that.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1095 posts
152 upvotes
Yeah, I chose the least obtrusive (yet decent-looking) style.

Thanks, OP - also used Paypal to pay.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1469 posts
3457 upvotes
Their website is currently borked for me. My browser was going nuts.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2014
2635 posts
1592 upvotes
Calgary
BrandonT33909 wrote: Every wrap has their brand name on it like wtf im not paying for that.
Especially after the recent hack.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7569 posts
7996 upvotes
Toronto
Nothing slick about getting hacked
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Mar 21, 2012
151 posts
148 upvotes
MARKHAM
Was reading the Reddit thread a few days ago and it surprised me what a nightmare this company was. The way the white hat hacker approached the company was a quite unprofessional but I got the impression Slickwraps' customer support was really lacking, and their handling of the exploit was pretty poor. Now that they finally addressed it, I would expect they made some major changes but I'm not holding my breath.

The Slickwraps product itself is pretty good quality (at least from reading online reviews and a friend's opinion of the skin).
Dec 22, 2017
670 posts
1141 upvotes
I personally think the Dbrand skins are worth the premium price.

I bought Slickwraps skin for my Airpods but was not impressed with the fit. I ordered from Dbrand and was a lot better.
Sep 22, 2016
102 posts
99 upvotes
I ordered one of their custom skins where you can print your own design, the quality is good and the pricing was very competitive. However, due to their internal issues, I would not suggest any new customers to purchase from them to avoid any future possible leaks of personal data.
Dec 6, 2005
123 posts
78 upvotes
Garbage wraps tbh. I have both D-brand and slick wraps, never again slick wraps. Terrible terrible customer service and thin/cheaply made wrap.
D-brand wrap was much better. Thicker and easier to apply.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2003
1418 posts
730 upvotes
Just get a Dbrand skin instead, better quality, better support and they are a Canadian company
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
19723 posts
20236 upvotes
Richmond Hill
JustinZ wrote: Just get a Dbrand skin instead, better quality, better support and they are a Canadian company
What pisses me off about dbrand is that they are a Canadian company selling to Canadians in USD WTFFFFF
Dec 6, 2008
62 posts
45 upvotes
Slick Wraps has horrible service. I ordered some before Christmas and didn't get them till end of January. The don't communicate as to status and no matter what they will not refund for any reason. You send them your money its gone whether you get something or not
Sep 18, 2014
30 posts
229 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
Do not order from Slickwraps! They aren't even filling orders. I placed an order Jan 11th and got charged the next day. I have yet to recieve my order and my two emails have been ignored. I'm waiting for my chargeback to go through at the moment.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
1592 posts
1266 upvotes
Among the many issues noted by other users here with Slickwraps, I’d like to add that their “sales” aren’t really sales at all.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)