• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2019 3:23 pm
[OP]
May 21, 2019
88 posts
25 upvotes
London

Small Computer Space

Looking to buy/build a small computer space in the living room. A table 2x2 feet. Any ideas?
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
3859 posts
1059 upvotes
What is the computer for? Does it include Keyboard/Monitor space? Will you be ok with the PC tower on the floor or does everything have to be on the desk? Perhaps a Laptop will suffice ?

If you want really small foot print but " desktop" maybe a NUC / mini pc type that can be attached to the back of a monitor via vesa mounting plates. But for ultimate space saving perhaps you should really look at a laptop.
[OP]
May 21, 2019
88 posts
25 upvotes
London
coilz wrote: What is the computer for? Does it include Keyboard/Monitor space? Will you be ok with the PC tower on the floor or does everything have to be on the desk? Perhaps a Laptop will suffice ?

If you want really small foot print but " desktop" maybe a NUC / mini pc type that can be attached to the back of a monitor via vesa mounting plates. But for ultimate space saving perhaps you should really look at a laptop.
Hello,

I’ve already got a gaming PC, Macbook and everything. Just need a small table. I’ve accounted for the monitor, keyboard, mouse etc. The tower will be on the ground!
Penalty Box
Apr 25, 2013
7398 posts
1329 upvotes
mrwoogyboogy wrote: Those are nice, but I just need a 2 x 2 foot table.
What you just want to buy a table ? ...LoL
A Black Decker WorkMate is the best ...sometimes you can find them for under $12 at Walmarts and you can use it for other things as well !

Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12036 posts
2641 upvotes
Ikea Lack side table?

Unless there's a specific height required too.
[OP]
May 21, 2019
88 posts
25 upvotes
London
joeyjoejoe wrote: Ikea Lack side table?

Unless there's a specific height required too.
Yes, proper computer chair height. Lol. I have an adjustable but that ikea table is way too short
Penalty Box
Apr 25, 2013
7398 posts
1329 upvotes
mrwoogyboogy wrote: Yes, proper computer chair height. Lol. I have an adjustable but that ikea table is way too short
Standard chair height is 20" and standard table height is 30"