[DEAD] Free Ontario Smart Serve Training - Registration Open

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Expiry:
April 24, 2020
Retailer:
Smart Serve
Edit: This is one's dead, guys. They have reached 100,000 signups. Congrats to those who got in!

For those that missed out on registering for FREE Smart Serve training, it's open again.

It takes about 3 hours in total. And before people ask, a webcam is necessary for the final exam.

Go here:

https://accounts.smartserve.ca/#/smarts ... individual

Enjoy.
Last edited by agent86 on Apr 24th, 2020 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
79 replies
Oct 9, 2014
275 posts
310 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Took me about 1 hour to do it, including final exam. You don't have to read it, just keep clicking stuff.
Feb 8, 2007
462 posts
148 upvotes
Toronto
If I successfully complete this training, can I then buy beer at the self-checkout machines myself? =D
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
2225 posts
535 upvotes
Got. MY card today :) whoop whoop
Dec 25, 2013
975 posts
612 upvotes
Toronto
I signed up, how long do I have to complete the tests?
Oct 20, 2014
167 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ychanceit wrote: I signed up, how long do I have to complete the tests?
Time is unlimited. Just complete it before the expiry date (you have 1 month from the time you enroll).

Btw where's the guy who was complaining that the people who signed up for this who dont really need to, and are doing it for the fun of it to up their skills just in case are selfish? If he's lurking, the Ontario government heard you loud and clear Smiling Face With Sunglasses
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2005
3055 posts
563 upvotes
Daf wrote: Got. MY card today :) whoop whoop
You did your test on Apr 2, right? If so, that means I should get my card soon too.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1669 posts
517 upvotes
Toronto
still waiting for my card completed apr 2
Nov 23, 2004
353 posts
466 upvotes
Ontario
IntramuralDavid wrote: Took me about 1 hour to do it, including final exam. You don't have to read it, just keep clicking stuff.
Are they picky with webcam placement? I.e. needing to see every inch of the room, in front of you, no watches, etc?

I have to take professional certification exams a few times a year, and they're so picky with webcam placement that I end up just going and writing them at a local college who offer on-site proctored exam services for any Kryterion based test.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)