Computers & Electronics

Smart watch with 7 day battery and Emoji/Emoticon support?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2019 6:52 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2004
1712 posts
584 upvotes
Woodbridge

Smart watch with 7 day battery and Emoji/Emoticon support?

I'm looking for a smart watch mainly for notifications. I'm using an Android phone. I also want Emoji's to appear and have a decent 7 day battery life. I'm coming from an Amazfit Bip which the battery life is amazing, but emoticon support is so-so. I added the emoji font and it helps but still pretty crappy.

I've come across this watch which looks amazing and is the smaller version of the Huawei Watch GT (46mm) but I don't believe supports emoticons. Any other suggestions?

Huawei Honor Magic Watch (42mm):
https://www.techradar.com/reviews/honor-watch-magic

Thanks
6 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2004
1712 posts
584 upvotes
Woodbridge
ES_Revenge wrote: Emojis? Are you a teen girl?
Maybe I am. Why bother responding? Would you rather I said Unicode support?
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2006
2817 posts
265 upvotes
Toronto
This has always bothered me with the Bip. All them emojis show up as rectangles. Can't beat the battery life though...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2004
1712 posts
584 upvotes
Woodbridge
Hello- wrote: This has always bothered me with the Bip. All them emojis show up as rectangles. Can't beat the battery life though...
Yes battery life is incredible, but I'm looking for an upgrade. I've had my Bip for almost 2 years now.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2004
1712 posts
584 upvotes
Woodbridge
Ending up ordering the Honor Watch Magic from Aliexpress. I really like how it looks, plus 1 week battery life is good enough. The software seems a big buggy but they keep improving on it. Hopefully by the time I get it things will be ok.