Computers & Electronics

Smart watch suggestions

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2021 2:06 am
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
I'm waiting on the pixel watch in October apparently.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9238 upvotes
The NORTH
death_hawk wrote: I'm waiting on the pixel watch in October apparently.

Jeeze, that thing looks huge.... Or did they put it on a child?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
kr0zet wrote: Jeeze, that thing looks huge.... Or did they put it on a child?
I've always said I'm a function over form type person and being not child sized, I would TOTALLY throw money at the screen to get a watch that big.
One thing I disliked about my other watches was that they were small.

With that said, only TechRadar seems to have that image of the watch that I could find. Then again... every other image I saw was a rendering so I have no idea what it's actually gonna look like.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Jan 17, 2013
778 posts
379 upvotes
kr0zet wrote: 1.
Isn't the circled part what you are looking for?

2. No, I haven't seen anything like that in the FitBit app, just the nightly graph in the sleep section. I just checked the extra widgets in the FitBit app and can't find anything like what the Apple app shows.

3. Yes
1. Yes, you are correct on the circled part. My bad.

2. I will be interested in knowing how well I do in my SPO2 over a period than sleep stages, if given the choice of the two. Unfortunately, from what I'm understanding, the non-premium Fitbit app cannot show the SPO2 data as provided by Apple.

Thank you for sharing on what's available for the non-premium Fitbit app.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)