Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
smartthings.com

Smartthings Lighting Kit USD$99 (Hub + Motion Sensor + 2 Bulbs)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2017 10:48 am
Dec 26, 2006
306 posts
161 upvotes

Smartthings Lighting Kit USD$99 (Hub + Motion Sensor + 2 Bulbs)

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
smartthings.com
There's a sale on the Smartthings Lighting Kit right now, regularly USD$139. Add to cart to get USD$40 off.

Free shipping to the states if you're heading across the border or $15 shipping to Canada. Looks like YMMV for duty/taxes from CBSA - so factor in extra if you're planning to ship to Canada.

Value of bundled items:
Motion sensor = USD$40
3pack Light Bulbs = USD$30.99

Seems like a good deal, too bad the loonie is SOOO weak right now.
2 replies
Jul 31, 2015
915 posts
560 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks for the find. I'm kind of on the fence for smart lights. I'm kind of eyeing IKEA's bundle ($99CDN) for 2 bulbs, hub, manual controller. But don't want to pull the trigger until IKEA upgrades them to support HomeKit, Google Home.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
4776 posts
5068 upvotes
East GTA
turtlepower11 wrote: Thanks for the find. I'm kind of on the fence for smart lights. I'm kind of eyeing IKEA's bundle ($99CDN) for 2 bulbs, hub, manual controller. But don't want to pull the trigger until IKEA upgrades them to support HomeKit, Google Home.
Is the Ikea system closed? I'd opt to get something that supports multiple protocols. The Wink Hub 2 is definitely a very good option too. I'd say it's on par with SmartThings now.
NO SOUP FOR YOU!

+1337

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)