[OP]
Aug 26, 2006
5 posts
21 upvotes

SMASK Masks 30% off

Deal Link:
Savings:
30% off
A really comfortable mask, picked up a few the other day. 30% off using promo code. The PLAYCOOL technology is pretty good. Similar to the other popular moisture wicking brands but a lot cheaper.
Images
  • SMASK - FB Flyer.png
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 15th, 2020 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
21 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13419 posts
8380 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
1st post in 14 years! Grats man!!
realdeal33 wrote: A really comfortable mask, picked up a few the other day. 30% off using promo code. The PLAYCOOL technology is pretty good. Similar to the other popular moisture wicking brands but a lot cheaper.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Feb 9, 2010
176 posts
48 upvotes
I don't know what they are like compared to other masks but I've been using the Old Navy ones. $15 ($11 with the 30% off coupon) for a pack of 5 and they are adjustable.
Aug 30, 2015
671 posts
355 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
nvleafs wrote: I don't know what they are like compared to other masks but I've been using the Old Navy ones. $15 ($11 with the 30% off coupon) for a pack of 5 and they are adjustable.
does oldnavy have multiple models? I have the 5 mask-pack from them and they are not adjustable. huh
Jan 3, 2018
118 posts
53 upvotes
realdeal33 wrote: A really comfortable mask, picked up a few the other day. 30% off using promo code. The PLAYCOOL technology is pretty good. Similar to the other popular moisture wicking brands but a lot cheaper.
Nice advertisement Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking EyeFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking EyeFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
If you and me talk less often, then we might become best friends !!!
Feb 9, 2010
176 posts
48 upvotes
pca1987 wrote: does oldnavy have multiple models? I have the 5 mask-pack from them and they are not adjustable. huh
I ordered some early and they weren't adjustable but I had ordered another pack about a month ago and they were - so I'm guessing they updated them.
Oct 17, 2006
630 posts
370 upvotes
Toronto
Shipping is $5 to toronto so about $16 all in
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
26824 posts
6087 upvotes
Hamilton
Give us free shipping
$35/10GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1155 posts
3133 upvotes
Calgary, AB
My wife makes our friends and families masks.
What a great woman!

Thanks, this thread reminded me to be thankful.
Nov 8, 2011
138 posts
25 upvotes
I am wondering how it says 99% of bacteria but we are fighting virus right now! what about it?
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2007
1316 posts
174 upvotes
Toronto
I've used a few different types of masks. The Old Navy ones I got are adjustable, but after a while, I feel like it's pulling down on the bridge of my nose and doesn't feel that comfortable to wear after a while (same price as someone above - $15 for 5). It has the adjustable ear loops, but still not the greatest IMHO. The Costco disposable ones are just that...disposable. I bought these and found them to be much more comfortable than the other ones. The materials used seem to be high quality and they're comfortable to wear for longer periods of time compared to the others (no issues with pressing down on bridge of nose). Feels more like DRI-fit material like those Nike sweat wicking t-shirts. I may grab another pack with wave 2 coming around and it looking like masks are not going anywhere any time soon.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2038 posts
1004 upvotes
Where is FREE SHIPPING??? guess it is just a banner top of homepage?? disappointed
Mar 29, 2007
212 posts
54 upvotes
Nepean
Quote from their web site:
Shipping policy

Free shipping on all orders over $29.99 (before taxes and/or any other charges) within Canada and over $49.99 (before taxes and/or any other charges) to USA.

Flat Rate Shipping on all orders at a shipping rate of $4.99 within Canada and $9.99 to USA.

We ship via Canada Post, a world-class postal/courier service.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3643 posts
1952 upvotes
janitej wrote: I am wondering how it says 99% of bacteria but we are fighting virus right now! what about it?
Most of the hand sanitizers are stating the same thing. Or just generalizing their effectiveness against 'germs'. My guess is it's to avoid a potential lawsuit from someone saying I used your product and still got covid.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
5239 posts
1143 upvotes
I grabbed a few masks from www.giveamask.ca, they are made in Ontario and they donate one mask for every one sold. You can also use the code Welcome10Sep for another 10% off. In case anyone was wondering, no, I am not affiliated with this company in any way, shape or form lol.