Banned
Oct 19, 2020
7 posts
11 upvotes

SMASK - buy one, get one free

Deal Link:
Retailer:
SMASK
Posted about this brand of face masks before - just got another email from them about their ongoing Black Friday sale
- all orders ship free
- Buy one, get one free on colorful smasks
- 25% of black, grey and black mesh smasks

Loving their SMASK face masks - breathable, comfortable - check sizing to be sure
Been washing and reusing - about to buy some more myself, too good of a deal to pass up!
Images
  • smask black friday email.jpg
12 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2005
2288 posts
3265 upvotes
Victoria
Does this type of mask have a wire or seal on the top area so that it would work well for someone that wears glasses?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
3454 posts
3971 upvotes
Surrey
tofinoguy wrote: Does this type of mask have a wire or seal on the top area so that it would work well for someone that wears glasses?
I really need a mask that works relatively well with glasses. I can’t see anything with mine when I go out.
Jan 15, 2014
173 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
My family uses SMASK and it's pretty good. 5 layers of protection and moisture wicking.

They usually only have 20% off so BOGO is definitely worth it.
Jan 15, 2014
173 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
I really need a mask that works relatively well with glasses. I can’t see anything with mine when I go out.
The masks fit snug to avoid the fog, but they also sell anti-fog solution you apply to your lenses and they won't fog up anymore.
Last edited by aks1011 on Nov 25th, 2020 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2007
1516 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
Tried a few different masks now (Old Navy, Costco, Hanes, SMASK, etc) and this one is the most comfortable and form fitting out of the bunch. From what I understand, the Ministry of Health is now recommending at least 3 layers of protection and this provides 5 layers. I've worked out in these and also worn them for extended periods of time when necessary. I couldn't do that with the Old Navy and Hanes ones and the disposable ones from Costco eventually get irritating on my face. At BOGO, I'll pick up another couple and slowly start to get rid of my other ones. This pandemic isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so will be good to have a solid rotation for every day of the week going forward.

Thanks for the link OP!
Jan 14, 2012
319 posts
291 upvotes
Code is BFBOGO

I'm in for 2 to try them out. Been using Old Navy masks up until now, which I do like because they have the metal wire to create a good seal around the nose.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
3454 posts
3971 upvotes
Surrey
These aren’t adjustable though. Are they really one size fits all?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
3454 posts
3971 upvotes
Surrey
Tried adding coupon code and I just realized Black isn’t part of the promo 🤦🏽‍♂️
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2007
1516 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
henrik112 wrote: Tried adding coupon code and I just realized Black isn’t part of the promo 🤦🏽‍♂️
25% off other colors (ie black)
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
3454 posts
3971 upvotes
Surrey
jumperson22 wrote: 25% off other colors (ie black)
Yea, but it was still a bit more expensive. Went for a couple of Camo ones instead, hopefully they fit well enough.
Btw, if anyone is looking for 3 or more masks, you can buy the solid colour masks for $8 each instead of $9.99 with a coupon that is automatically applied with 3 or more in cart.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2542 posts
963 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
These are BAD for people with glasses for those asking, you will fog up like crazy.. I've yet to find a solution, apparently I just have really hot, wet breath because absolutely none of the methods you find online work for me :(

These have no adjustment in the nose so if you don't have a perfectly shaped nose it will still leak air like crazy. Also no adjustment on the ears so you can't make it tighter that way.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)