Expired Freebies

[Smokes Poutine Toronto Dundas Square. All You Can Eat!] 10th Annual Worlds Largest Poutine Eating Championship. Sat. Oct.19 MC Dean Blundell Free Poutine,Monster Bevs, Kraft D.

[OP]
Jun 19, 2019
840 posts
617 upvotes
"Centre of the …

10th Annual Worlds Largest Poutine Eating Championship. Sat. Oct.19 MC Dean Blundell Free Poutine,Monster Bevs, Kraft D.

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Savings:
Expiry:
October 20, 2019
Retailer:
Smokes Poutine Toronto Dundas Square. All You Can Eat!
It’s that time of year again – the 10th Annual Smoke’s Poutinerie World Poutine Eating Championship (#WPEC2019) is once again upon us!!!

What: 10th Annual Smoke’s Poutinerie World Poutine Eating Championship
When: Saturday October 19, 2019
Where: Yonge-Dundas Square, Downtown Toronto

WPEC is the Largest Poutine Eating Championship in the WORLD and this year will be one for the history books! We’ll be at Yonge-Dundas Square and we’re STOKED to host two different levels of eating competitions: Friends of We Care Charity Eat Off Challenge and Professionals!
It’s going to be insane – we’re also offering FREE Poutine to all in attendance, interactive games with prizes and live entertainment from DESTROYER, our all-time favorite KISS cover band!

We are looking for ROCKSTAR VOLUNTEERS to help us at this year’s event…and we want YOU! Visit. www.smokespoutinerie.com/volunteer to apply today.
http://smokespoutinerie.com/wpec/

The New Jersey-based champ wasn't able to best his numbers from 2016's competition, when he downed a whopping 25 lbs in 10 minutes, but he still came out way ahead of the competition with 40.5 boxes (literally) under his belt.

https://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2017/1 ... o-weekend/

Poutinerie World Poutine Eating Championship

The epically jam-packed one-day Poutine ROCK N’ ROLL STAGE SHOW will satisfy all of your WEIRD, WILD + WACKY cravings this October 19th, 2019! The 10th Annual Smoke’s Poutinerie World Poutine Eating Championship (#WPEC2019) will feature two eating competitions. Professional Major League Eaters from all over the world taking will be taking the stage along with a very hungry group of CEO’s vying for the position as the top fundraiser in the CEO Charity Challenge supporting Friends of We Care.

The WPEC CEO Charity Challenge has ROCKED its way to collecting over $250,000 in charitable donations since it began in 2016, all in benefit of sending children with disabilities to fully accessible Easter Seals summer camps.

There will be no shortage of lumberjack Canadiana plaid and 80’s glam rock tunes as the amps are cranked up to eleven with LIVE music totally ROCKIN’ the square all day long!

Last edited by HalfTrack on Oct 9th, 2019 7:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PITY Bullying Serial Down Voters!
https://translate.google.com/#view=save ... y%20act%2C
panem et circenses
20 replies
Jun 28, 2015
137 posts
129 upvotes
Toronto, ON
They want volunteers for their private company's marketing stunt? lol no

I have half a mind to call the Board of Labour
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
18896 posts
18085 upvotes
Toronto
mhall1 wrote:
Sep 9th, 2019 7:46 pm

@mhall1
You'll be pointlessly busy in that case. Pretty common and legal practice for many events/companies (Honda Indy, CNE, TIFF Film Festival, etc) to rely on volunteers . The Ministry of Labour will laugh you out the door.
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
Apr 26, 2019
204 posts
140 upvotes
Nunavut
I tried being a good guy and volunteering once.. then they asked for a resume and interview.. like f that i'm not going though all that.. i mean it was court ordered but then they even said no court volunteers??! Volunteering places are way too picky for free help
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
18896 posts
18085 upvotes
Toronto
Hindustunna wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 7:35 pm
I tried being a good guy and volunteering once.. then they asked for a resume and interview.. like f that i'm not going though all that.. i mean it was court ordered but then they even said no court volunteers??! Volunteering places are way too picky for free help
It's not unusual. I volunteer with a settlement agency in Toronto. All volunteers had to pass a Police background check . Many groups work with vulnerable people and don't want to take a chance with convicts.
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
Apr 26, 2019
204 posts
140 upvotes
Nunavut
sprung wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 8:11 pm
It's not unusual. I volunteer with a settlement agency in Toronto. All volunteers had to pass a Police background check . Many groups work with vulnerable people and don't want to take a chance with convicts.
Lol well it as at a food bank, but its good they have lots of help already as apposed to no body. They even refused to take in a skid full of french toast crunch i had.. saying they don't take junk food! Ended up just throwing that away
Penalty Box
Jul 23, 2007
2453 posts
1163 upvotes
Vancouver
yes all yo ucan eat
until i have pregnant stomach yay
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
1626 posts
244 upvotes
how can anyone fit 25 lbs of found in their stomach ?
Apr 14, 2019
278 posts
252 upvotes
mhall1 wrote:
Sep 9th, 2019 7:46 pm

half a mind, at BEST