624 posts
82 upvotes

[Best Buy] Smoking hot canon eos dslr

Bestbuy had the Canon EOS 7D 18 MP DSLR FOR ONLY $219.99

Original price $2,299.99
You Save: $2,080.00

Here is the link:

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/can ... 2396e3en02

Most likely a price error but I thought I'd post it anyway.

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/5kez3a.png[/IMG]

One can imagine.
316 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2005
1745 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
LOL ordered. Lets see if this goes through
Dec 1, 2009
11 posts
Vancouver
Read the terms and conditions you noobs.

Don't waste your time.

5. MISPRINTS AND ERRORS, PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND PRICES
Best Buy endeavours to provide current and accurate information on the Website. However, misprints, errors, inaccuracies, omissions (including incorrect specifications for products) or other errors may sometimes occur. Best Buy cannot guarantee that products and services advertised on the Website will be available when ordered or thereafter. Best Buy does not warrant that the content of the Website including, without limitation, product descriptions or photographs, is accurate or complete.
Best Buy reserves the right to: (a) correct any error, inaccuracy or omission at any time without prior notice or liability to you or any other person; (b) change at any time the products and services advertised or made available for sale on the Website, the prices, fees, charges and specifications of such products and services, any promotional offers and any other Website content without any notice or liability to you or any other person; (c) reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order, including accepted orders for any reason and (d) limit quantities available for sale or sold.
The advertisements on the Website are invitations to you to make offers to purchase products and services on the Website and are not offers to sell. All prices and other amounts appearing on the Website are quoted in Canadian dollars.
[OP]
May 22, 2010
624 posts
82 upvotes
Last time something like this happened, some people ended up with iPods for really cheap! You never know, they might send you one. What is there to loose anyway?
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2323 posts
1367 upvotes
This deal is so hot, I saw it on another message board. I think it's OOS though.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2008
1995 posts
4500 upvotes
ordered, likely will be cancelled since it's Worst Buy and they never honour their price.
Dec 1, 2009
11 posts
Vancouver
Casanova. wrote: Last time something like this happened, some people ended up with iPods for really cheap! You never know, they might send you one. What is there to loose anyway?
When/where did this iPod incident happen?
May 5, 2007
94 posts
3 upvotes
Ordered, definitely won't go through at that price but worth a try lol
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2007
1049 posts
441 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Casanova. wrote: Last time something like this happened, some people ended up with iPods for really cheap! You never know, they might send you one. What is there to loose anyway?
if i recall, the only people who had any luck with the ipods whatsoever were those that did in store pick up, and even then only a few.
Jul 26, 2008
631 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
ordered for shipped. lets see what happens :)
Sep 26, 2007
79 posts
2 upvotes
Ajax
:twisted: Ordered! Can't imagine when BB finds out what they've done, lol. Reminds me of the old TSCC camera sale! Thanks OP!
maytricks wrote: if i recall, the only people who had any luck with the ipods whatsoever were those that did in store pick up, and even then only a few.
Think I should change/cancel my current Shipping Order and try an instore pickup?