• Nov 13th, 2021 8:55 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Aug 5, 2006
10747 posts
7908 upvotes
Global Village

SN Now Free launches Oct 12

Well this is new. Let's see if Bell follows their lead with a free TSN service.

SN NOW Free is available 24/7 at no charge, beginning October 12 with select live events every week. SN NOW Free also includes next day replays, VOD, and original content such as Plays of The Month, Gotta See it, NHL’s Best, and Kes’ House.

https://www.rogerssportsandmedia.com/wh ... e-content/

https://watch.sportsnet.ca/schedule/tvl ... nnel=37819
Last edited by scoper on Nov 13th, 2021 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All day I dream about sports

Tangerine, Meridian, EQ Bank, Simplii, CIBC Investor's Edge
8 replies
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2008
10990 posts
13540 upvotes
+1 for the post. Not interested in the disclosed content being offered though. Live events TBD.
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him = Never argue with an idiot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience
Mar 5, 2008
598 posts
261 upvotes
I wonder what live games they'll show for free probably just the hockey night in Canada games that you can find free 2 air
Deal Guru
Aug 5, 2006
10747 posts
7908 upvotes
Global Village
Garest wrote: I wonder what live games they'll show for free probably just the hockey night in Canada games that you can find free 2 air
I hope they show live NBA games since their other paid SN channels have so much NHL and MLB. It would help the Raptors get more national coverage with SNFree than they do with SN1.
All day I dream about sports

Tangerine, Meridian, EQ Bank, Simplii, CIBC Investor's Edge
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2010
6231 posts
4830 upvotes
So for people that the cut the cord already is it free as well online?
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2008
10990 posts
13540 upvotes
Mr_Fanta wrote: So for people that the cut the cord already is it free as well online?
I caught the very end of a Leafs game online. No login required. Sportsnet apologized for some buffering and lag issues, but by the time I was on, it all seemed fine.
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him = Never argue with an idiot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience
Deal Fanatic
Feb 3, 2005
5295 posts
1266 upvotes
Georgetown
Watched a game a couple days back - but tonight there doesn’t seem to be a free game? Or, maybe they changed it where you need to sign up for an account?
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2008
10990 posts
13540 upvotes
Tonight's free event is VGK at Mtl.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)