Deal Addict
May 26, 2010
1400 posts
894 upvotes
Canada East

SNES best buy

Deal Link:
Now

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ni ... 70309.aspx?

edited:
OOS , Lasted just about 9-10 minutes with only 100 units.

For those who didn't get one yet, Nintendo announced yesterdays they will continue to sell SNES this year.. It's in their Briefing Report..
Last edited by fonzy35 on Feb 1st, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
23 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 26, 2010
1400 posts
894 upvotes
Canada East
yup oos now, they had 100 units per their plublic API
. . . .

Be Nice...

. . . .
Apr 8, 2015
309 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Sold out, I bloody hope none of you got more than one and planning on reselling..
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2536 posts
2306 upvotes
Whitby
call around to SDMs. few locations have it.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1285 posts
709 upvotes
Ajax
Best Buy in Whitby (victoria st) just got 100 units on a shipment at 1pm today. Just happened to be in the store and over heard the employees talking about it. Asked for one and got it.

The snes units are not on the floor. They are in the back...
Last edited by covabwoy on Feb 1st, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1762 posts
3485 upvotes
Vancouver
jamesdavid3 wrote: Sold out, I bloody hope none of you got more than one and planning on reselling..
Probably not. They're not reselling for much above list price these days...
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 26, 2010
1400 posts
894 upvotes
Canada East
RZGamez just tweeted in some store tomorrow

Limited qty of Super #NES Classic edition will be available for sale at the following stores, Friday, Feb 2nd. Min 100 per store, no rainchecks. Laval, Edmonton West and Grand Prairie.

Last edited by fonzy35 on Feb 1st, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. . . .

Be Nice...

. . . .
Banned
Mar 23, 2008
346 posts
496 upvotes
GTA
covabwoy wrote:

Their not on the floor. Their in the back...
They're or They are ...

your statement has me puzzled, who is not on the floor, who is in the back of what?
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 26, 2010
1400 posts
894 upvotes
Canada East
Sorry guys, I lost 2 minutes just trying to post it, kept bringing me back edit post.. Finally got it, I had to chose a category :-(
. . . .

Be Nice...

. . . .
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2008
2765 posts
677 upvotes
Surprised these are still selling out so quickly. There's almost no profit to be made anymore. Even ppl on RFD BST are selling at cost.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
2793 posts
1765 upvotes
GVRD
wszeto28 wrote: Surprised these are still selling out so quickly. There's almost no profit to be made anymore. Even ppl on RFD BST are selling at cost.
These are called market manipulation. People buy out current stock, then when they get discontinued officially, the price would go up.
Feb 21, 2008
294 posts
91 upvotes
I was really interested in getting one of these a while back, but kept getting frustrated that I couldn't find any stock anywhere. I later looked into Raspberry Pis and to be honest, I am glad I went that option instead. It was much cheaper to set up and there way more games to enjoy.

I suggest people who are looking for this to consider a Raspberry Pi instead -- my two cents.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1163 posts
791 upvotes
I doubt people are buying to resell.

On kijiji you can find many BNIB SNES Classics for $120-$125.

Doubt scalpers are going through all this hassle for $5-$10.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3232 posts
1741 upvotes
West Coast
asifnana wrote: I doubt people are buying to resell.

On kijiji you can find many BNIB SNES Classics for $120-$125.

Doubt scalpers are going through all this hassle for $5-$10.
Regular scalpers...probably not. But RFD scalpers....maybe. All RFD'rs know the value of a penny or two :)
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1285 posts
709 upvotes
Ajax
Scorpiate wrote: They're or They are ...

your statement has me puzzled, who is not on the floor, who is in the back of what?
The SNES UNITS are NOT on the SALES FLOOR. THEY (AS IN THE SNES UNITS) are in the BACK shipping/receiving area. Let me know if this is not CLEAR enough for YOU. Would you like this message translated in another language?

I was posting on my phone while leaving the store. My apologies if you require further assistance understanding my post. I can arrange for an interpreter if you wish.