• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2010 8:50 am
Tags:
None
May 17, 2006
392 posts
6 upvotes

Snowboard Shops in Toronto?

Anyone knows if there are some good snowboard shops in Toronto? I came from Vancouver, and I used to go to the strips of snowboard shops on 4th avenue.

Is there something similar here in Toronto?

*I am actually just looking for a new binding or maybe a new pair of boots. (my last binding cracked)
Any shop recommendations around GTA? (good price & good selection hopefully)
7 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
3661 posts
1080 upvotes
Whitby
some recommended shops are sign of the skier, skiis and biikes, sanction and even sporting life. Hopefully you have in mind what you want and what price you find is reasonable. In the sporting section, we also have a snowboarding thread if you wanted to read. :)
Nov 10, 2009
77 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
There's also boardsports in the Yonge and Eglinton area.
azn_dan wrote: some recommended shops are sign of the skier, skiis and biikes, sanction and even sporting life. Hopefully you have in mind what you want and what price you find is reasonable. In the sporting section, we also have a snowboarding thread if you wanted to read. :)

I would like to to this thread you speak of. Which one is it?
May 17, 2006
392 posts
6 upvotes
thanks
i will go check out some of those places.....wish they are more centralized like in vancouver tho

looking to spend around $80-$160 for binding, and $120ish for boot if I am getting a new one.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2006
3849 posts
516 upvotes
Toronto
depends on what product like you're looking for. it might just be best to order online from companies out west since they carry the nicer products. if you're just going for brands like burton or rome, there are a few spread out across gta. someone created a thread in the sport and fitness forum, so you can look thru that thread or the snowboarding thread.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
9113 posts
2403 upvotes
yylover wrote: It's located in Richmond Hill unless there is another one up in Newmarket.

This is correct, Kenmark is in Richmond Hill on the southwest corner of Yonge and Elgin Mills (next door to a Parts Source, can't miss it).

I bought my last set of board gear there, and I have to say the service was absolutely top notch. I would highly recommend, good servicing department too but they get backlogged a lot and sometimes it takes up to 2 weeks for them to service your gear.
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)