Automotive

It snowed in Vancouver and the new drivers came out

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2018 11:11 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 10, 2015
2243 posts
856 upvotes
Monte Creek, BC

It snowed in Vancouver and the new drivers came out

Vancouver 'N' driver tries to take Lambo for a spin in the snow (PHOTO)
http://dailyhive.com/vancouver/vancouve ... ruary-2018

The roads were bad in Vancouver and this guy just didn't clue into it.
No political content in signatures (Who did I offend?)
38 replies
Deal Expert
User avatar
Sep 21, 2010
15185 posts
4573 upvotes
Montréal
I'm assuming he only had summers on...Would've been a cake walk if he had winters.
Hard work, inheritance, interest on interest accumulating, and stock and real estate speculation. It's all good.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
17242 posts
10010 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
tranquility922 wrote: I'm assuming he only had summers on...Would've been a cake walk if he had winters.
Not just summers probably but those high performance racing tires... after all, if you had a Lambo, would you go with just 'normal' summers?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Sep 21, 2010
15185 posts
4573 upvotes
Montréal
craftsman wrote: Not just summers probably but those high performance racing tires... after all, if you had a Lambo, would you go with just 'normal' summers?
Uh ok? I would've assumed everyone knows his "summers" didn't come from the bargain Bin of some Walmart store.
Hard work, inheritance, interest on interest accumulating, and stock and real estate speculation. It's all good.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
17242 posts
10010 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
tranquility922 wrote: Uh ok? I would've assumed everyone knows his "summers" didn't come from the bargain Bin of some Walmart store.
But he might have the OE Summers that didn't come from a Walmart store...
Deal Expert
User avatar
Sep 21, 2010
15185 posts
4573 upvotes
Montréal
craftsman wrote: But he might have the OE Summers that didn't come from a Walmart store...
Isn't that exactly what I said or do you just like picking arguments outta thin air? What the heck do you even mean?

They're presumably summers since he's skidding around and ofc they'd be high-performance ones, but summers nonetheless.
Hard work, inheritance, interest on interest accumulating, and stock and real estate speculation. It's all good.
Newbie
Mar 20, 2006
50 posts
13 upvotes
Woodbridge
Must be nice to be rich. It beats playing video games all day snowed in for sure.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1264 posts
1246 upvotes
Hot wheels can add this lambo to their existing line of toys
AC8790C4-3942-485B-A9AE-DD294E25E284.jpeg
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2007
15065 posts
2649 upvotes
Why would that matter?
Another idiot who has no knowledge of physics and allows his ego run amok.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
17242 posts
10010 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
tranquility922 wrote: Isn't that exactly what I said or do you just like picking arguments outta thin air? What the heck do you even mean?

They're presumably summers since he's skidding around and ofc they'd be high-performance ones, but summers nonetheless.
I'm not picking a fight at all. I'm just stating that the driver who doesn't seem to have the common sense not to drive such a low car in the snow and has an 'N', would probably think it was a good idea to replace the standard OE product with 'better' tires. After all, it's common knowledge that most car OEMs don't supply the best tires with the car.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Sep 21, 2010
15185 posts
4573 upvotes
Montréal
craftsman wrote: I'm not picking a fight at all. I'm just stating that the driver who doesn't seem to have the common sense not to drive such a low car in the snow and has an 'N', would probably think it was a good idea to replace the standard OE product with 'better' tires. After all, it's common knowledge that most car OEMs don't supply the best tires with the car.
You're really speculating here, but ofc any summers would be bad for that specific road condition.

Where did it say he changed his tires?
I guess you just wanna troll w nonSense.
Hard work, inheritance, interest on interest accumulating, and stock and real estate speculation. It's all good.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 10, 2015
2243 posts
856 upvotes
Monte Creek, BC
Quit this silly arguing you two. You're like a couple of children.
No political content in signatures (Who did I offend?)
Deal Expert
User avatar
Sep 21, 2010
15185 posts
4573 upvotes
Montréal
poleman wrote: Quit this silly arguing you two. You're like a couple of children.
Why generalize? Dont lump me in w him. I'm not starting any crap:. He's the one trying to be pedantic and failing. Not even making any sense.
Hard work, inheritance, interest on interest accumulating, and stock and real estate speculation. It's all good.
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
27080 posts
3709 upvotes
Montreal
tranquility922 wrote: I'm assuming he only had summers on...Would've been a cake walk if he had winters.
Pshaw... I drove in Montreal for two years with a RWD Celica and all seasons. Put 20 bricks in the hatch too.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Sep 21, 2010
15185 posts
4573 upvotes
Montréal
mr_raider wrote: Pshaw... I drove in Montreal for two years with a RWD Celica and all seasons. Put 20 bricks in the hatch too.
Aren't you mandated to use winters in Quebec? Would save putting all Those bricks in the trunk.

I have no prb driving in winter even though car's low. Winters are a MUST imo.
Hard work, inheritance, interest on interest accumulating, and stock and real estate speculation. It's all good.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
2598 posts
1430 upvotes
ontario
tranquility922 wrote: Aren't you mandated to use winters in Quebec? Would save putting all Those bricks in the trunk.

I have no prb driving in winter even though car's low. Winters are a MUST imo.
if he was driving a rwd celica, this was 30+ years ago. ;)
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
27080 posts
3709 upvotes
Montreal
esoxhntr wrote: if he was driving a rwd celica, this was 30+ years ago. ;)
1984 Celica GT. Sharp man. Yes this was in the early 90s. Got the car at a police auction for 1200$
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
2598 posts
1430 upvotes
ontario
mr_raider wrote: 1984 Celica GT. Sharp man. Yes this was in the early 90s. Got the car at a police auction for 1200$
i figgered. first fwd celica was in 85 or 86. i owned one of those. :)
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 20, 2015
649 posts
177 upvotes
Place
N means “No-No”. Pretty sure this driver learned a valuable lesson. Lol
Good luck!

Top