• Sep 21st, 2018 10:39 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2006
1144 posts
160 upvotes
GTA

[Snuggle Bugz] 15% off uppbaby

15% off sale runs September 20th - 24th, 2018.
UPPAbaby accessories and CRUZ Emmett are excluded.
Car seats are final sale.

YMMV, but price matching at buybuybaby that weekend is probably an option.
16 replies
Apr 11, 2015
34 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks for the post. I think west coast kids also have same deal. Could be clearing 2018 model? Was debating between buying from amazon us with completion coupon or wait for Boxing Day. Maybe I will buy it at BBB since they have 1 year return. If better deal came up I can return it...
Apr 14, 2012
44 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
Hitiron wrote:
Sep 8th, 2018 1:00 pm
Thanks for the post. I think west coast kids also have same deal. Could be clearing 2018 model? Was debating between buying from amazon us with completion coupon or wait for Boxing Day. Maybe I will buy it at BBB since they have 1 year return. If better deal came up I can return it...
BuyBuyBaby has a very different return policy here in Canada than Bed Bath Beyond. Check out Section IV for baby merchandise. Generally, baby stuff needs to be unused/unopened. I had trouble returning an unused but, an opened stroller at the store so I know it first hand. They did finally budge though cause I was just upgrading to the next model the very next day.
https://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/s ... asyReturns
Jan 12, 2008
154 posts
51 upvotes
toronto
Pretty sure this sale is from Uppababy since they fix prices at all the vendors. Noticed the same sale and dates at canabeebaby. Snugglebugz also has 15% off Nuna strollers and accessories the week before the uppababy sale. Likely to compete with Uppababy.
May 3, 2006
190 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga
headygouda wrote:
Sep 11th, 2018 4:42 pm
Pretty sure this sale is from Uppababy since they fix prices at all the vendors. Noticed the same sale and dates at canabeebaby. Snugglebugz also has 15% off Nuna strollers and accessories the week before the uppababy sale. Likely to compete with Uppababy.
will the prices be adjusted effective sept 20 when the sale starts?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2006
1144 posts
160 upvotes
GTA
headygouda wrote:
Sep 11th, 2018 4:42 pm
Hey, I think you're right cause buybuybaby is advertising the exact same sale now too.
enigmatik wrote:
Sep 18th, 2018 12:14 pm
will the prices be adjusted effective sept 20 when the sale starts?
I think buybuybaby has a price adjustment policy for up to 14 days after purchase, so I'd assume if you made a purchase before the sale and it's included afterwards, they'd probably honour it
Jan 12, 2008
154 posts
51 upvotes
toronto
Yeah. It's on sale at every uppababy vendor. If you plan to buy at buybuybaby, make sure it is the 2018 model. One store we called told us they only have the 2017 model on sale.
Dec 7, 2006
446 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know what time the sale starts at BuyBuyBaby? (Would rather buy there due to eBates)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
8714 posts
430 upvotes
Toronto
so much for assessories.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Feb 19, 2007
31 posts
27 upvotes
PC_YYZ wrote:
Sep 20th, 2018 8:38 am
Does anyone know what time the sale starts at BuyBuyBaby? (Would rather buy there due to eBates)
I called Bed Bath customer service and they were not aware of the sale. I did end up price matching Snuggle Bugz as I was looking to get the car seat as well. Buy Buy Baby will accept car seat returns as long as the product is unused while car seats are final sale at Snuggle Bugz.

Unfortunately, I was not able to use Ebates while price matching over the phone.
Dec 7, 2006
446 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
kimj85 wrote:
Sep 20th, 2018 11:23 am
I called Bed Bath customer service and they were not aware of the sale. I did end up price matching Snuggle Bugz as I was looking to get the car seat as well. Buy Buy Baby will accept car seat returns as long as the product is unused while car seats are final sale at Snuggle Bugz.

Unfortunately, I was not able to use Ebates while price matching over the phone.
Thank you. I ended up just getting the stroller from Amazon and car seat from Snuggle Bugz.
Mar 20, 2012
71 posts
7 upvotes
Has anyone seen the accessories included as part of this sale anywhere?
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2004
2539 posts
3 upvotes
ended up getting the vista and mesa car seat from bedbathandbeyond
2 % ebates + aeroplan miles ( store) hoping I get both lol
if not will send ebates a "wheres my cash back email"
currently in toronto