Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Snuggle Bugz

Nuna spring sale

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2021 4:20 am
[OP]
Nov 24, 2018
8 posts
20 upvotes

[Snuggle Bugz] Nuna spring sale

Snuggle Bugz is having a sale on Nuna baby items. The brand doesn't go on sale very often and there are some decent deals to be had. I don't post very often so please take it easy on me :)

*Edit*

Looks like the sale is across other vendors as well, I noticed Westcoast Kids and Little Canadian both had the nuna line on sale.

Enjoy!
4 replies
[OP]
Nov 24, 2018
8 posts
20 upvotes
I just noticed the sale is also available on Bed Bath and Beyond website, you can stack 1% at Rakuten and I believe they have a sale going on that offers $50 in rewards for a $200+ spend. Almost anything Nuna brand should qualify for this...

Just makes the deal a little bit sweeter!

Link to the deal : https://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/brand/nuna/2770/
Nov 8, 2016
24 posts
9 upvotes
I know this deal is over now, but does anyone remember what the discount was? We are looking to get the pipa car seat and the mixx stroller but not sure if it's worth waiting for the next sale whenever that may be

Thank you
Feb 27, 2005
409 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
victa13 wrote: I know this deal is over now, but does anyone remember what the discount was? We are looking to get the pipa car seat and the mixx stroller but not sure if it's worth waiting for the next sale whenever that may be

Thank you
iirc it was 15%
Nov 28, 2019
16 posts
8 upvotes
victa13 wrote: I know this deal is over now, but does anyone remember what the discount was? We are looking to get the pipa car seat and the mixx stroller but not sure if it's worth waiting for the next sale whenever that may be

Thank you
Yah it was 15%. I had bought my pipa car seat lite and mixx stroller from bebelelo, a qc company. They offer starter kits that are pretty good deals in my opinion. Good customer service and shipping was decent (truck delivery)