Uppababy Cruz V2 on sale 20% off

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2021 7:33 pm
[OP]
Aug 20, 2019
7 posts
33 upvotes

[Snuggle Bugz] Uppababy Cruz V2 on sale 20% off

20% off Uppababy Cruz v2 for 24 hours only.

These rarely go on sale. The Finn colour seems to be in the midst of being discontinued so it's priced lower than the others. Comes to $695 plus tax with this sale!
58 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
2990 posts
4945 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Same at Westcoast Kids. Too bad I bought it a couple months ago at 15% off only.
Apr 24, 2018
91 posts
59 upvotes
great price

I was very hesitant to buy ours at first because of the price, but the wife insisted. We paid full price and I think its absolutely worth it.

These things take a beating, especially in winter (we don't have a car) , and with minimal maintenance its never skipped a beat
Jan 22, 2015
532 posts
671 upvotes
Toronto, ON
From trying to hunt down a deal on one of these in the past this is the pretty much the best deal you are going to get without jumping through alot of hoops. These are excluded from registry discounts and most sales and coupons.

Spent way too much time researching and testing out strollers because I didn't want to get the uppababy like everyone else. It was pretty easy to see why these are so popular in the end and happy with mine.
Dec 14, 2020
57 posts
40 upvotes
Really good product, worth it at 20% off, will keep good value for resale in used market.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2004
1034 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
best stroller ever
i5 2500k - 24GB corsair vengeance - Gigabyte z68a - 500gig m5 - 1tb WD Black - 1070 ti - Coolermaster EVO 212 - 600w Seasonic

heat under sparco
Nov 26, 2015
111 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto, ON
They’re not perfect. My front wheels rusted out after two winters. But replacement parts were easy to get.
Sep 21, 2019
279 posts
522 upvotes
I ended up getting a used Vista with almost every additional piece they offered for 800. Retail price is ~2500. The stroller is nice but the problem is you get sucked into their ecosystem and the individual parts never go on sale. So you save 20% on a stroller but then you get sucked into paying full price for all the extras.
Jan 21, 2021
90 posts
102 upvotes
This is as hot as it gets for this product. We love ours - well engineered and takes a beating. Paid full price new. If you’re thinking about it, this is an amazing deal.
Mar 26, 2009
355 posts
230 upvotes
Toronto
wrenkin wrote: They’re not perfect. My front wheels rusted out after two winters. But replacement parts were easy to get.
During the WCK demo last night, they mentioned that if you register the product within three months of purchase through UppaBaby, you get an additional year warranty. Standard is 2 years and this will give you 3. Just an FYI for anyone buying!
Feb 23, 2011
214 posts
197 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Lol.. silly money for a stroller..

To the new would be parents.. who r considering this stroller.. have a look at the Baby Jogger City Mini GT.. instead.. we bought ours in 2013.. and that thing is a beast.. we probably paid $300 back then..

Its sturdy, big wheels.. extremely light weight.. single hand folding.. flat fold and compact.. and we have traveled 18 trips in the past 8 yrs and its been a life saver.. we bring it along everywhere we go.. our daughter still sits on it when tired after a long day of walking.. even at the malls.. we have one child.. and i can guarantee u that it will def last another 2 kids.. the tires are good as new.. thru gravel, snow, sand.. u name it.. I’m just amazed at how good it is..
Mar 26, 2009
355 posts
230 upvotes
Toronto
Been eyeing this for a few months now and this is the best deal I’ve come across, where all colours are included. Note, the Cruz V2 is a single stroller and cannot be converted to a double like the Vista.

WCK is also doing 15% off everything online this weekend (excl furniture and gear) with “bigger savings in store”. Snugglebugz issued a 15% off coupon for those who RSVP’d to the gear event. Both stores have additional discounts on other brands including Clek, Bugaboo, Veer, which rarely go on sale.
Oct 15, 2013
817 posts
1290 upvotes
Glaxin wrote: Lol.. silly money for a stroller..

To the new would be parents.. who r considering this stroller.. have a look at the Baby Jogger City Mini GT.. instead.. we bought ours in 2013.. and that thing is a beast.. we probably paid $300 back then..
Agree, I did major research and ended up with city mini gt 2 (there was an amazon usa prime day deal that brought it to about $300 too I posted about).

It's very good, sturdy yet light as you say. I also like the 3 wheel variant of these,easier to maneuver and less likely to get caught on something.

That said I think these Cruz and Vista are also excellent and have some benefits in setup flexibility and addons but I personally find it overkill and not worth the price premium.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
1383 posts
538 upvotes
Toronto
charliegee wrote: Agree, I did major research and ended up with city mini gt 2 (there was an amazon usa prime day deal that brought it to about $300 too I posted about).

It's very good, sturdy yet light as you say. I also like the 3 wheel variant of these,easier to maneuver and less likely to get caught on something.

That said I think these Cruz and Vista are also excellent and have some benefits in setup flexibility and addons but I personally find it overkill and not worth the price premium.
They have really good resale value and they are much better then most other strollers so worth it in the end
Jun 4, 2015
132 posts
110 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Thanks for the post. Grabbed one.

Expecting our first in the next few months. A little early in my opinion but at this price it’s a no brainer.

Thank you!
Jun 6, 2013
570 posts
661 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just keep in mind these are final sale so check the product when you get home if your baby is due a few weeks / months later!
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
2990 posts
4945 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
dma87 wrote: Been eyeing this for a few months now and this is the best deal I’ve come across, where all colours are included. Note, the Cruz V2 is a single stroller and cannot be converted to a double like the Vista.

WCK is also doing 15% off everything online this weekend (excl furniture and gear) with “bigger savings in store”. Snugglebugz issued a 15% off coupon for those who RSVP’d to the gear event. Both stores have additional discounts on other brands including Clek, Bugaboo, Veer, which rarely go on sale.
Last time they had a 15% off sale at WCK, the promo worked on furniture and gear (which is when I bought my Cruz). Online didn't reflect it but in store was 15% off everything.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2332 posts
1720 upvotes
IMO if you don't intend to walk a lot on uneven surfaces and drive to your destinations, check out the minu instead.

No point getting a massive and heavy stroller if you don't have a use for it. Most people I know ended up getting an compact stroller (like a mountain buggy nano) once they drop the infant seat because the cruz takes up way too much trunk space.