Another Seafood restaurant...closer to you

The fish house...woodbine/14th
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
10908 posts
1038 upvotes
HeavenLeigh wrote:
Oct 28th, 2013 1:15 pm
Oh ok well red lobster averages about $35 bucks a person...I guess you get what you pay for I'm willing to pay up to $60-70 a person if it's somewhere I wanna go on a regular basis...the suggestions already posted are great but $200 lb lobster is like a once a year thing!
The $200 people mention feeds 4-6 people. In your price range there should be quite a lot of options...i'll try to list some others later!
Sep 17, 2013
48 posts
4 upvotes
Brampton
slowtyper wrote:
Oct 26th, 2013 2:03 am
But Red Lobster biscuits......ohhhhh god.
I would have agreed with you on that 3 years ago, however the biscuits are very dry and are stale. Not once in the last 2 years have I tasted a "fresh" biscuit not to mention the Shirley Temple has taken a dive in quality and the pasta is always cold, but the staff is always welcoming, that's the best part of Red Lobster I would say.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 24, 2005
9454 posts
992 upvotes
N/A
slowtyper wrote:
Oct 29th, 2013 12:29 am
The $200 people mention feeds 4-6 people. In your price range there should be quite a lot of options...i'll try to list some others later!
he's not so good with math.
check out his steak thread.
“Children see magic because they look for it.”
[OP]
Banned
Jun 2, 2009
2738 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
ippon wrote:
Oct 29th, 2013 2:22 am
he's not so good with math.
check out his steak thread.
She and I'm thinking I would not have 4 people to dine with on a regular basis as not many of my friends are that crazy about lobster
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
2521 posts
85 upvotes
my personal experience

Diana : bad cook and expensive, nothing special, i had never set my food in there in years since my last try
Omei : great taste but a bit expensive
fish house : nothing special, ok dish
fisherman club house : i went to there old location, i hated that place with a passion, food is alright but i hate how they have a set dinner menu, and the waiter always tell you they don't carry the size of lobster you tried to order. You will end up paying a lot more than you expected. This happen everytime so go at your own risk.
Lobster royle : i personally like this, simple and fresh lobster, price is alright as well

good luck on you Lobster hunt OP ! :)
It's a deal if it's on RFD :!: :!:
[OP]
Banned
Jun 2, 2009
2738 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
noob666 wrote:
Oct 29th, 2013 4:02 am
my personal experience

Diana : bad cook and expensive, nothing special, i had never set my food in there in years since my last try
Omei : great taste but a bit expensive
fish house : nothing special, ok dish
fisherman club house : i went to there old location, i hated that place with a passion, food is alright but i hate how they have a set dinner menu, and the waiter always tell you they don't carry the size of lobster you tried to order. You will end up paying a lot more than you expected. This happen everytime so go at your own risk.
Lobster royle : i personally like this, simple and fresh lobster, price is alright as well

good luck on you Lobster hunt OP ! :)
Awesome thanks!
[OP]
Banned
Jun 2, 2009
2738 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
Premonition wrote:
Oct 29th, 2013 2:09 am
I would have agreed with you on that 3 years ago, however the biscuits are very dry and are stale. Not once in the last 2 years have I tasted a "fresh" biscuit not to mention the Shirley Temple has taken a dive in quality and the pasta is always cold, but the staff is always welcoming, that's the best part of Red Lobster I would say.
True I even find the buns now have too much salt on the top...queensway red lobster is the absolute worst