Expired Hot Deals

Sobeys

Beyond Meat products (incl. burgers + breakfast sausages) only $2.99 w/ $2 printable manufacturer coupon - May 19-25

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2022 12:04 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4920 posts
39223 upvotes
SDM has the burgers for $4.99 starting Saturday.
Oct 14, 2015
126 posts
258 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I'm in Winnipeg. Several Safeway stores across the city are now refusing printed coupons, and one store manager specifically referenced the Beyond Meat coupons as being not accepted. Has anyone else experienced this?
Aug 17, 2021
94 posts
140 upvotes
Thanks for the coupon link. These are my fav burgers of choice. My husband who eats meat also likes these.
I've yet to see the breakfast sausages in BC though.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2015
1134 posts
641 upvotes
Toronto, ON
EmpressLisaSu wrote: Exactly right. It takes an INSANE amount of water and resources to breed cattle for beef. Plant based protein is the way to go.
Btw sometimes Costco has bulk impossible meat for sale. 900g for $13.99 (prob still expensive compared to ground beef though, dunno ground beef prices)
Yes, I would be perfectly happy if a large percentage of the population didn’t eat any meat. Then I wouldn’t have to think twice about when I do (already buy from butchers that buy from small local farms). Please everyone stop eating meat!
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1860 posts
2315 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
wpgsahm wrote: I'm in Winnipeg. Several Safeway stores across the city are now refusing printed coupons, and one store manager specifically referenced the Beyond Meat coupons as being not accepted. Has anyone else experienced this?
I believe i've had similar experiences with Superstore. I just tried again with a different cashier as some are super picky and only accept the ones on glossy paper that come directly from the manufacturer
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
[OP]
Jul 6, 2020
268 posts
1043 upvotes
hill15 wrote: SDM has the burgers for $4.99 starting Saturday.
Thanks for the heads up! Just noticed this today too! Would be awesome if anyone has a good points offer with a small minimum spend amount.
Nov 15, 2016
55 posts
43 upvotes
montreal, qc
Has someone seen the Beyond Meat products on sale for $4.99 in QC ?
Aug 12, 2011
583 posts
407 upvotes
Toronto
Just tried this for the first time today. Didn't really meet the high expectations I had from all the rave I've been hearing about this product. Can quite easily tell that it doesn't have the beef taste and texture is different unlike what most people claim that they can't tell the difference. Also there's a distinct flavor and it tastes weird, this is after mixing it all under the usual burger ingredients, the flavor still could not be masked.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4920 posts
39223 upvotes
DanIsTheBoss wrote: Has someone seen the Beyond Meat products on sale for $4.99 in QC ?
Pharmaprix $4.99 for burgers.
Mar 23, 2012
269 posts
67 upvotes
WINNIPEG
I'm just gonna wait for the insect patties.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
3881 posts
3952 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
hachi8 wrote: Just tried this for the first time today. Didn't really meet the high expectations I had from all the rave I've been hearing about this product. Can quite easily tell that it doesn't have the beef taste and texture is different unlike what most people claim that they can't tell the difference. Also there's a distinct flavor and it tastes weird, this is after mixing it all under the usual burger ingredients, the flavor still could not be masked.
I've tried all the fake meat products and the Beyond brand is by far the best tasting IMO. This is very YMMV as everyone has different tastes but I've stopped buying the others and just stock up when the Beyond stuff I like is on sale.

You can 100% always tell the difference. Their sausages are my favourite: when they're cooked on a grill (and not overcooked) I actually prefer them to meat sausages. Everything else I prefer the meat alternative but GF and I are trying to eat less meat when we can so its part of our rotation.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1163 posts
538 upvotes
Will Sobeys actually accept this? The printable doesn't have a unique barcode and stores always give drama when that happens
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
8999 posts
2721 upvotes
No Sobeys here, but all you need to do is go to their site and read their own policy

"B: Internet Coupons

Expiry date on coupon must not have passed
Must have a Canadian redemption address
Can only be redeemed against the purchase of the item specified on the coupon
Respect the coupon face value even if higher than the price in effect
Re-imburse the difference in cash if the value of the coupon is higher than the price in effect
May not be combined with any other offer. Exception: Sobeys Direct Mail/AIR MILES Coupons
For BOGO, coupons will only be accepted for the item purchased, not the free item
Limited to one (1) coupon per item purchased unless otherwise stated on the coupon
Must include a picture of the product on the coupon. (Exception: Sobeys Direct Mail/AIR MILES Coupons)
Coupon will not be accepted if it is non-legible
Must not exceed a value of $25.00
Must have at least one (1) UPC. (Exception: Sobeys Direct Mail/AIR MILES Coupons)
Coupons cannot state “Mail In Offer” or “Mail In For Rebate”. These coupons must be mailed in by the customer to the address provided"
Nov 6, 2011
625 posts
309 upvotes
Calgary
ariel wrote: Will Sobeys actually accept this? The printable doesn't have a unique barcode and stores always give drama when that happens
I used the $2 off coupon (times 2) at my Sobeys (in AB) just fine.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43889 posts
7527 upvotes
I used this coupon back in Feb for breakfast links/sausages. Loved it.

Took a while for me to find it.
Blanka
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43889 posts
7527 upvotes
@marg8181

What page of the flyer is this product in? I went through it online but wanted to double check.

I would assume the price would be updated in stores on the shelves?
Blanka
Dec 2, 2004
41 posts
41 upvotes
GTA
My local sobeys didn't have them marked down on the shelf. But they scanned at $4.99. Used 2 coupons no problem. Went back in and bought a few more at $4.99. Good deal. Thx OP.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)