Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sobeys

Crave Frozen Entrees $2.33 after Scene point reward when you buy 6

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 4th, 2023 8:31 am
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes

[Sobeys] Crave Frozen Entrees $2.33 after Scene point reward when you buy 6

With the price of meals through the roof.. Great deal on these entrees this week if you have a Scene card. I stocked up on 12 in the freezer for work lunches.

If you have never tried, highly recommend. They are quite good. The Buffalo chicken pasta and the fajita bowl are my 2 favorites.

Enjoy!
Annotation 2023-03-31 082424.jpg
22 replies
Sep 18, 2003
282 posts
85 upvotes
They can shove their scene card you know where.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
Veinless wrote: They can shove their scene card you know where.
I don't use it for movies but 1000 points is $10 in groceries at Sobeys or FreshCo
Feb 10, 2023
255 posts
777 upvotes
Yeah great deal if it's $2.33 each. That price is about right. You don't pay more money for crap. Some people on here seem totally fine with overpaying for crap.

Crave frozen meals have lots of cheese and meat which is why they are more expensive than other brands. That being said not the greatest tasting meals but at $2.33 per meal that's insanely cheap.
Signature removed due to rule violation
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7971 posts
9092 upvotes
Toronto
In reality, it's not $2.33 each... the "deal" is getting extra points, buy you still have to pay $3.99 each in order to buy them.
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
roblombardi wrote: In reality, it's not $2.33 each... the "deal" is getting extra points, buy you still have to pay $3.99 each in order to buy them.
Presumably you will need $10 of groceries at some point down the road where you can spend the $10 worth of Scene points.

I clearly said "after Scene reward".
Deal Guru
Apr 24, 2006
10913 posts
1064 upvotes
Mississauga
Crave, on average, has some of the highest sodium content for similar type of meals.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
4473 posts
3843 upvotes
Ontario
Veinless wrote: They can shove their scene card you know where.
Agreed.
kool1 wrote:
I don't use it for movies but 1000 points is $10 in groceries at Sobeys or FreshCo
I think it's because of the horrible implementation of it. Not the possible link to movies.

That Scene forgot our pre-pandemic points. The constant crashing. The need for data and text authentication when you're in the checkout line. I could go on and on...
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
I do one or two of these a week max for lunch with a giant bowl of raw vegetables. I realize they are not super healthy, that's not rocket science. Balance and moderation.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1554 posts
834 upvotes
Calgary, AB
kool1 wrote: I don't use it for movies but 1000 points is $10 in groceries at Sobeys or FreshCo
It's not good for movies anymore, lol.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1554 posts
834 upvotes
Calgary, AB
beachlover wrote: Agreed.

I think it's because of the horrible implementation of it. Not the possible link to movies.

That Scene forgot our pre-pandemic points. The constant crashing. The need for data and text authentication when you're in the checkout line. I could go on and on...
It is, the value of scene was getting a bonus to go to a movie, similar to getting great payoff on flights with AirMiles while others think it sucks because their payoff is 95AM / $10. Now movies are the same as the grocery rebate, etc, May as well just make it a cash back card.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3784 posts
2780 upvotes
Airdrie
I ingest frozen dinners for lunches at work.
Crave is by far the tastiest. $4 is a decent price (I try to keep lunch under $3 so rarely indulge)
Points are bonus.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Deal Addict
May 2, 2017
1766 posts
3653 upvotes
jdewit wrote: I ingest frozen dinners for lunches at work.
Crave is by far the tastiest. $4 is a decent price (I try to keep lunch under $3 so rarely indulge)
Points are bonus.
I wanna try these, can you rank them please? Id assume the beef ones are the better ones?
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
Seanne wrote: I wanna try these, can you rank them please? Id assume the beef ones are the better ones?
Top 5

Buffalo Chicken pasta
Pulled Chicken Burrito Bowl
Chicken Enchiladas
Cheesy Loaded Potato
Pulled Pork
Dec 12, 2005
763 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto

Ya the text authentication when you log in is insanely annoying. I just took a screengrab of my Scene barcode and saved it in my Favourites album on my phone. Success scans every time
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7971 posts
9092 upvotes
Toronto
kool1 wrote: Presumably you will need $10 of groceries at some point down the road where you can spend the $10 worth of Scene points.

I clearly said "after Scene reward".
And yet... you still need to pay $3.99 each in order to get the points down the road
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
3171 posts
2286 upvotes
Barrie
36469 wrote: Ya the text authentication when you log in is insanely annoying. I just took a screengrab of my Scene barcode and saved it in my Favourites album on my phone. Success scans every time
Android allowed me to just save it to my Google Wallet. I use it from there.

The App is an utter gong show.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
roblombardi wrote: And yet... you still need to pay $3.99 each in order to get the points down the road
Welcome to 2023 my friend - that's how a lot of deals work now.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
3447 posts
894 upvotes
RunnerForDeals wrote: Android allowed me to just save it to my Google Wallet. I use it from there.

The App is an utter gong show.
Same with Wallet

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)