Expired Hot Deals

[Sobeys] Get 100 Bonus Miles* when you spend any amount at Sobeys (YMMV) Nova Scotia and New Brunswick

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2020 12:23 am
[OP]
May 6, 2020
325 posts
204 upvotes
Halifax

[Sobeys] Get 100 Bonus Miles* when you spend any amount at Sobeys (YMMV) Nova Scotia and New Brunswick

Terms and conditions say works only in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.

Got this in email on both accounts. I don't see it in getmyoffers though.

Check your emails.

Get 100 Bonus Miles* when you spend any amount at Sobeys

Here are 3 great reasons to visit Sobeys for your next grocery run:

1. Fresh, top-quality products
2. Safe, friendly service
3. Miles with every trip

In fact, you can get 100 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles* when you spend any amount between August 28 and September 11, 2020. No coupon or opt‑in required, simply present your AIR MILES Card at checkout. This offer is non‑transferable.

Delete this if it is a repost.
Last edited by Innovac on Aug 30th, 2020 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thread Summary
This offer is exclusively for the AIR MILES Collector Number ending in XXXX.

* Terms and Conditions

* Offer is exclusive and non-transferable and only available to the recipient of the email invitation. Valid from August 28 to September 11, 2020 at participating Sobeys locations in Atlantic Canada. Minimum spend must be spent in a single transaction and excludes taxes, delivery charges, bill payments, service fees, bus tickets/passes, rental fees, event tickets, gift cards, prepaid cards, postal products and services, prescriptions, pharmacy services, tobacco products, deposits, environmental charges, alcoholic beverages, fuel, fluid dairy products, lottery, and any other goods and services which are non-discountable or excluded by law. Please allow up to 120 days after the offer end date for Bonus Miles to be posted to your Collector Account. Limit one offer per Collector Number.

** All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. To use Miles for Travel and/or Merchandise Rewards, you must have accumulated sufficient Dream Miles in your Collector Account. Some restrictions may apply. Quantities may be limited. Collectors must pay applicable surcharges, fees and taxes on air, hotel and car rental Rewards. Travel Rewards may be subject to a minimum advance booking and availability from participating Suppliers. No cancellations, exchange or refunds for tickets, certificates or merchandise once booked or ordered. Changes to flight tickets may be permitted, subject to applicable restrictions and fees. For complete details, see current Program Terms and Conditions available at airmiles.ca.

* Available in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick only. Some restrictions apply. Offer not applicable in Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador. All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. Some restrictions apply. Quantities may be limited. See www.airmiles.ca for details.

®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Sobeys Capital Incorporated.
16 replies
Aug 17, 2008
935 posts
737 upvotes
Toronto
I got an offer like this earlier in the month. Something like, long time no see, or been awhile, get 190AM when you spend ANY amount on almost anything in store.

Stacked nicely with the 100AM flyer offer for GC's.

Edit: Ontario
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules
[OP]
May 6, 2020
325 posts
204 upvotes
Halifax
pererac wrote: I got an offer like this earlier in the month. Something like, long time no see, or been awhile, get 190AM when you spend ANY amount on almost anything in store.

Stacked nicely with the 100AM flyer offer for GC's.

Edit: Ontario
Did you get email?
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14157 posts
26586 upvotes
Scarborough
My offer is only for 95 bonus miles. I don't normally shop at Sobeys but I also have an offer for 200 bonus miles when I spend $100 or more using my BMO Mastercard so I was headed there anyways.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
2909 posts
350 upvotes
In bed.
Received email and I'm in Toronto, although excludes taxes, delivery charges, bill payments, service fees, bus tickets/passes, rental fees, event tickets, gift cards, prepaid cards, postal products and services, prescriptions, pharmacy services, tobacco products, deposits, environmental charges, lottery, and any other goods and services which are non-discountable or excluded by law.
Mok122cobra wrote:
Gotta love Crappy Tire and their $1600 set of "Artiste" pots and pans. Is this some kind of joke?
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/canadia ... #p30113679

😂
Deal Addict
May 7, 2012
1026 posts
462 upvotes
OK this is a first: I got an offer with MORE miles than an OP 190 BAMs, haha! Check your spam folders folks

Hi XXXXXXXX,

Any way you slice it, we miss you. Come back and enjoy this exclusive limited time offer of 190 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles the next time you come shop with us at Sobeys - because we are really sweet on you.

It's so easy to get your Bonus Miles:

1. Load this offer to your AIR MILES® Card.

2. Use your Card at checkout and get 190 Bonus Miles the next time you buy almost anything at Sobeys by September 10, 2020.
Aug 17, 2008
935 posts
737 upvotes
Toronto
Yup! Got the email, and also found the offer in the sobeys app....though not really easy to find
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
2909 posts
350 upvotes
In bed.
Chocolinx wrote: I didn't get the email but I check this link https://getmyoffers.ca/ and typed in my Air Miles number. I got 195 points on anything. Pretty sweet to mix this with another offer on there 50 for $100 and Mega Miles for $150.
I got this also from the link but for 190 miles, don't think they'll stack so I'll see what happens
Mok122cobra wrote:
Gotta love Crappy Tire and their $1600 set of "Artiste" pots and pans. Is this some kind of joke?
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/canadia ... #p30113679

😂
Aug 17, 2008
935 posts
737 upvotes
Toronto
lazy_prodigy wrote:
I got this also from the link but for 190 miles, don't think they'll stack so I'll see what happens
The 190 AM stacked with the 100Am flyer offer a couple of days ago. And stacked with a 75 AM offer for spend anything offer.

I wish I remembered to give the cashier my Mega Miles coupon. Something tells me they woulda stacked.

Today I see a 50 AM offer on spend any amount on almost anything.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12132 posts
3277 upvotes
Scarberia
i got Get 100 Bonus Miles* when you spend any amount at Foodland for one of my ams account!

also keep getting that 190ams offer for two of my accounts! these never end lol, untill u use them up i think..they keep extending the expire dates!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
[OP]
May 6, 2020
325 posts
204 upvotes
Halifax
Chocolinx wrote: I didn't get the email but I check this link https://getmyoffers.ca/ and typed in my Air Miles number. I got 195 points on anything. Pretty sweet to mix this with another offer on there 50 for $100 and Mega Miles for $150.
It's weird I got email but I don't see it in getmyoffers.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2928 posts
2952 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Check your emails if subscribed to emails Air miles offer no minimum purchase 100 air miles back for no min purchase amount required till Sept 11th. Ymmv if you got the email I guess. They did this last month too but I didn’t take advantage of it. Pretty much a moneymaker as 100 miles is like $10. No opt in necessary, automatic.
97BE90A6-234B-4527-9746-B3E8DA647309.png
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2928 posts
2952 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Probably targeted for those that like never go to Sobeys as a loss leader ... which I don’t
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2004
1315 posts
343 upvotes
Greater Saskatchewan…
Innovac wrote: Terms and conditions say works only in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.
OP - please update your title to mention " Nova Scotia and New Brunswick."
Innovac wrote: In fact, you can get 100 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles* when you spend any amount between August 28 and September 11, 2020. No coupon or opt‑in required, simply present your AIR MILES Card at checkout.
There are multiple promotions in play here.

The OP's promotion requires no opt-in e.g. you don't have to go to https://getmyoffers.ca/ to load it.

The other promotions mentioned that say "Come back, Buy anything at Sobeys, and get {190,95,50,25} BAMs" require the offer to be loaded at https://getmyoffers.ca/. THere is thread for this promotion at ymmv-get-50-bonus-airmiles-when-you-buy ... -2388637/3
:arrow: Literally by doing nothing at home, you can save lives during the Covid-19 Crisis.
:arrow: Keep physically distant but socially connected.
:arrow: Sask distracted driving - the old fashion way - with alcohol and MJ.