• Oct 28th, 2009 12:43 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2006
5141 posts
57 upvotes
Richmond bc
How about in the west? any places got this for $3 too?
Deal Addict
May 24, 2006
1972 posts
418 upvotes
i-o_o-i wrote: found some $2 off 2 boxes/500ml tub of Hagen Daz last week at Metro, used a few of them at Loblaws, got a freezer full of ice cream now :D , with the coupon worked out to around $2.33/box or tub (bought them in increments of two since loblaws 3 for $10 just scans as $3.34 and $3.33 per item anyways ;)
Damn, that's even better haha, I should have visited Metro before but then I bought the ice cream because I needed to spend $10 for free parking =D
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2007
1012 posts
19 upvotes
Calgary
Didn't see any deals over the weekend but I did pick up Green Tea and Honey. Also had Mayan Chocolate; flavours available in the states for at least a year or 2. Canada is starting to suck a little less (for ice cream that is hahaha).
Jul 11, 2007
185 posts
Does anyone know if Zehyrs has the $10 for 3 hagen daz?

I heard Loblaws owns Zehyrs...so I would think they'd have the same deal?

Can anyone confirm?
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7442 posts
2499 upvotes
Is anybody finding the new Dark Chocolate with Raspberry Swirl flavour anywhere?

I saw it one place, but nowhere else. I'm hoping it's going to be widely distributed soon.

Haven't come across the Green Tea and Vanilla flavour anywhere. And I've been looking for it.
Mar 16, 2005
10 posts
Barrie
bonterra wrote: Is anybody finding the new Dark Chocolate with Raspberry Swirl flavour anywhere?

I saw it one place, but nowhere else. I'm hoping it's going to be widely distributed soon.

Haven't come across the Green Tea and Vanilla flavour anywhere. And I've been looking for it.
I saw the Green Tea Vanilla flavour at the Zehr's on Essa/Ardaugh in Barrie.
Aug 18, 2005
17 posts
1 upvote
Does anyone find the green tea flavour in GTA?
princess26 wrote: I saw the Green Tea Vanilla flavour at the Zehr's on Essa/Ardaugh in Barrie.
Apr 7, 2008
91 posts
47 upvotes
Edmonton
WM has both the green tea and the chocolate raspberry.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7442 posts
2499 upvotes
Thanks for the leads. Got some of the dark chocolate raspberry and it is excellent!!

Probably their best flavour ever. The ice cream has a really rich chocolate taste with a super creamy texture and the swirl is tangy and fresh.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)